Build/Predict Your Juve (35 Viewers)

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Bentancur and Mandragora count as U21, because at the start of the calendar year they still havent turned 21 years old. Spinazzola doesent count (hes 23-24 lol), he could count as a homegrown player for Serie A. for the CL hes just a regular squad member
Okay, that's helpful.
Too bad Spazolino wouldn't counted as HG gor CL.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Why doesn't Spinazzola count as homegrown for CL? I'm not too clear on the rules.

I thought we needed 8 league grown players, 4 of which are club grown. That is being registered at Juve for 3 seasons before he turned 21. But I'm not sure how loans are handled.

Spinazzola spent 2 years here on loan (2010-2012) then we signed him permanently and loaned him out to Empoli and others.

I think the loan counts but I'm not sure. In that case he would be one of the 4 club grown players for CL.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why doesn't Spinazzola count as homegrown for CL? I'm not too clear on the rules.

I thought we needed 8 league grown players, 4 of which are club grown. That is being registered at Juve for 3 seasons before he turned 21. But I'm not sure how loans are handled.

Spinazzola spent 2 years here on loan (2010-2012) then we signed him permanently and loaned him out to Empoli and others.

I think the loan counts but I'm not sure. In that case he would be one of the 4 club grown players for CL.
i wasnt sure about how loans are handled either, but then i took a look at Rugani who also counts as club grown for Serie A but not for CL, and the situation was clearer to me then. he was on loan here in 2012/13, then we coowned him but he didnt play here, but was at Empoli. to count as a club grown in the CL, one has to be owned and play for 3 seasons at a club. for Serie A its enough to either be owned while playing on loan elsewhere, or being on loan at your club from a different one for 3 seasons between age 15 and 21, to be counted as club grown. since Spinazzola was here on loan from 2010 when he was 17 to 2012, and then we bought him and loaned him out, he counts as club grown for Serie A judging by Ruganis situation, but he did not play here for 3 seasons between age 15 and 21 so hes not club grown for CL

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
IN: Schick 25m, Keita Balde 20m, Douglas Costa 30m, Benatia 20m, Cuadrado 20m, De Sciglio 10m, Milinkovic Savic 30m (or Tolisso)
Bring back from loan: Spinazzola, Leali
= 155M

OUT: Zaza 23m, Coman 21m, Lemina 20m, Rincon 8m, Neto 10m
= 82m

GK: Buffon Leali Audiero
CB: Bonucci Chiellini Barzagli Benatia Rugani
LB: Sandro DeSciglio Spinazzola
RB: Alves Lichtsteiner
CM: Pjanic Khedira Marchisio Savic Sturaro Asamoah
RW: Cuadrado, D.Costa
LW: Mandzukic Pjaca
SS: Dybala Keita
CF: Higuain Schick

ADP.10

Jan 27, 2016
IN: Schick 25m, Keita Balde 20m, Douglas Costa 30m, Benatia 20m, Cuadrado 20m, De Sciglio 10m, Milinkovic Savic 30m (or Tolisso)
= 155M

OUT: Zaza 23m, Coman 21m, Lemina 20m, Rincon 8m, Neto 10m
= 82m

GK: Buffon Leali Audiero
CB: Bonucci Chiellini Barzagli Benatia Rugani
LB: Sandro DeSciglio Spinazzola
RB: Alves Lichtsteiner
CM: Pjanic Khedira Marchisio Savic Sturaro Asamoah
RW: Cuadrado, D.Costa
LW: Mandzukic Pjaca
SS: Dybala Keita
CF: Higuain Schick
Mandzu ain't LW.

ADP.10

Jan 27, 2016
true. Mandzukic this season has created a new position in football.
No i didn't. But he has such fighting spirit that he could decently play everywhere. I love him but anyone who understand football knows we can't build next season with him as LW. That's why we're going to buy two wingers this summer, as we should have last summer, and the one before, and the one before, and...

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
No i didn't. But he has such fighting spirit that he could decently play everywhere. I love him but anyone who understand football knows we can't build next season with him as LW. That's why we're going to buy two wingers this summer, as we should have last summer, and the one before, and the one before, and...
If Mandzo is ok I'm sure we are gonna be happy to keep him there even if we got two wingers cuz he adds so much to the thing that is just impossible to replace: 1) Workrate 2) Covers like three players 3) Positioning and crazy timing 4) Aerials duel 5) Almost all our long pass look for his head 6) Defending corners and FK like noone 6) Hardly lost a ball 7) Simple and effective play 8) He's a CF so he has goal 9) He's handled counter attack like a master lately

So there are not Hazard, Sanchez or anyone who can bring all that to the table

ADP.10

Jan 27, 2016
If Mandzo is ok I'm sure we are gonna be happy to keep him there even if we got two wingers cuz he adds so much to the thing that is just impossible to replace: 1) Workrate 2) Covers like three players 3) Positioning and crazy timing 4) Aerials duel 5) Almost all our long pass look for his head 6) Defending corners and FK like noone 6) Hardly lost a ball 7) Simple and effective play 8) He's a CF so he has goal 9) He's handled counter attack like a master lately

How delusional. So he's one of the best wingers in the world? Some objectivity wouldn't hurt though. Or some football knowledge.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
How delusional. So he's one of the best wingers in the world? Some objectivity wouldn't hurt though. Or some football knowledge.
He's kinda right though: he's one of the rare players who can make our formation work so well without compromising us defensively. The 4-2-3-1 is a relatively gung-ho formation unless the wingers track back, so if we had pure attacking wingers we'd probably ship more goals, but we'd let in way more aswell. If we purchase pure wingers like Costa, we'd probably need to switch more or less to a 4-3-3 as the extra midfielder covers for the loss of defensive work done by our more attack-oriented wingers.

We are right now blessed to have players like Alves, Sandro, Cuadrado and Mandzu who are all willing to work both ways, so if we wish to continue with the 4-2-3-1 we need players like them. My suggestions would be Felipe Anderson and Alexis Sanchez who work hard and track back, while offering solid attacking threat aswell.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

and people said last season hes gonna be a liability on counter attacks ::lol3::

ADP.10

Jan 27, 2016
He's kinda right though: he's one of the rare players who can make our formation work so well without compromising us defensively. The 4-2-3-1 is a relatively gung-ho formation unless the wingers track back, so if we had pure attacking wingers we'd probably ship more goals, but we'd let in way more aswell. If we purchase pure wingers like Costa, we'd probably need to switch more or less to a 4-3-3 as the extra midfielder covers for the loss of defensive work done by our more attack-oriented wingers.

We are right now blessed to have players like Alves, Sandro, Cuadrado and Mandzu who are all willing to work both ways, so if we wish to continue with the 4-2-3-1 we need players like them. My suggestions would be Felipe Anderson and Alexis Sanchez who work hard and track back, while offering solid attacking threat aswell.
Sanchez would be the best buy but it seems unlikely. I've heard good things about Anderson too, he seems hard working enough. They 're both true wingers, speed, pace and skills + hard working & decent passing skills.
From what i've heard about Bernardeshi and Douglas Costa they could do the trick too.

I'd rather a top player if we can get one, but i don't think we can bring the likes of Mbappé, Hazard or even Bale ("LW Bale" of course) don't want DiMaria (or any other 2016' PSG player in our side on a CL night...)

And if he's ok with it, Mandzu could be pretty deadly entering late in the game instead of Higuain.
+ Juventus is a top team now, we need someone as good as Mandzu to be our rotation striker.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Sanchez would be the best buy but it seems unlikely. I've heard good things about Anderson too, he seems hard working enough. They 're both true wingers, speed, pace and skills + hard working & decent passing skills.
From what i've heard about Bernardeshi and Douglas Costa they could do the trick too.

I'd rather a top player if we can get one, but i don't think we can bring the likes of Mbappé, Hazard or even Bale ("LW Bale" of course) don't want DiMaria (or any other 2016' PSG player in our side on a CL night...)

And if he's ok with it, Mandzu could be pretty deadly entering late in the game instead of Higuain.
+ Juventus is a top team now, we need someone as good as Mandzu to be our rotation striker.
Yannick Carrasco instead of Douglas Costa and splash cash for Mbappè and fap for the next 10years

- - - Updated - - -

That's true that's why the easiest spot to upgrade would be Cuadrado's side.
Hoping in Pjaca to give Mandzukic some rest time

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

:agree:

:agree:

:disagree:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
spinazzola said himself that he didn't feel ready for juve. leali is nowhere near neto, he'll never be a 2nd choice keeper for juve.

also, this squad won't comply with the current serie a rules. keep in mind that we need a 17+4+4 squad, with 4 club trained, 4 association trained players, and unlimited u21 quota. you selected 27 players, of which only audero is u21, and only audero, marchisio and rugani qualify as club trained players. (spinazzola would be club trained too, but he's not coming back anyway.)

ADP.10

Jan 27, 2016
Yannick Carrasco instead of Douglas Costa and splash cash for Mbappè and fap for the next 10years

- - - Updated - - -

That's true that's why the easiest spot to upgrade would be Cuadrado's side.
Hoping in Pjaca to give Mandzukic some rest time
Yeah Carrasco would be nice, if he can play LW. And yeah, we need a young RW to slowly replace Cuad' for the next years to come and give us much needed depth in attack.

4-2-3-1 (or 4-4-2 with Dybala as axial SS)

Gigi
Alves/Licht' - Bonucci/Barzagli - Chielini/Rugani - Sandro/Asa(Di Sciglio?)
Khedira/Marchisio - Pjanic/?
Cuadrado - Dybala - ?
Higuain/Mandzu​

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Yeah Carrasco would be nice, if he can play LW. And yeah, we need a young RW to slowly replace Cuad' for the next years to come and give us much needed depth in attack.

4-2-3-1 (or 4-4-2 with Dybala as axial SS)

Gigi
Alves/Licht' - Bonucci/Barzagli - Chielini/Rugani - Sandro/Asa(Di Sciglio?)
Khedira/Marchisio - Pjanic/?
Cuadrado - Dybala - ?
Higuain/Mandzu​
He play as LM/LW for Atletico so why not?
Anyway I doubt Atletico would ever sell the guy. Tough he'd be perfect for us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)