Build/Predict Your Juve (17 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
Introducing them to the first team doesnt necessarily mean they're going to actually shine.

Thankfully the B-teams concept has finally been approved by the FIGC and that's where these players should be spending their time.Get some good professional football experience by playing with the B-side in lower divisions(assuming Serie B) and then we'll see if they can truly make a step up.
As I said they don't need to shine only offer useful coverage. I'm not that pessimistic over them as they have 2-5 years to learn before they need to be registered. For example Vitale is already shining in Serie B the next step is to make it in Serie A then we'll see.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lirola was probably the best of a decent primavera bunch this year. Lirola, Audero, and Romagna aren't random. They've minimum backup potential.
Yeah, sadly, i have to concur with xperd that most of them will never make the jump. But it also is a fault of Juventus and their policies. Theres zero confidence in them.

Luckily for us, the players that are mentioned (lirola, vitale and others) seem to have the minimum requirement to be at least tested.

We will not see this players anywhere near the senior team in 1 or 2 years... but maybe something can change.

Btw, how the "B team" rule will affect us?. We need to buy a team from serie B or what?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah, sadly, i have to concur with xperd that most of them will never make the jump. But it also is a fault of Juventus and their policies. Theres zero confidence in them.

Luckily for us, the players that are mentioned (lirola, vitale and others) seem to have the minimum requirement to be at least tested.

We will not see this players anywhere near the senior team in 1 or 2 years... but maybe something can change.

Btw, how the "B team" rule will affect us?. We need to buy a team from serie B or what?
nope, we will simply have a team named Juventus B start out from the lowest leagues until it climbs up to Serie B (they wont be able to qualify for A even if they finish 1st in B). im not sure however if they will start out from the lowest league possible or some higher maybe, and if all clubs will have their B teams start out from the same low-league (it would be kinda weird having a league full of B teams next season)

Jun 6, 2015
nope, we will simply have a team named Juventus B start out from the lowest leagues until it climbs up to Serie B (they wont be able to qualify for A even if they finish 1st in B). im not sure however if they will start out from the lowest league possible or some higher maybe, and if all clubs will have their B teams start out from the same low-league (it would be kinda weird having a league full of B teams next season)
I have to say that although the B teams will be good for the bigger teams and probably for the Italian football in general it's a deathstroke for some of the smaller teams.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ok, and what will happen to our primavera?. I mean..which players would play in that Jube B team and which players would stay in the primavera?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Ok, and what will happen to our primavera?. I mean..which players would play in that Jube B team and which players would stay in the primavera?
Primavera is for U19 players right? They would simply keep playing in Primavera till they reach that age and then start playing for our B team (not right away, atleast until the B team climbs up to Serie C or B). The more talented ones would be given a chance in our B team earlier at age 17 or 18 obviously. Basically same as now, just except of loaning them out you make them play for Juve B

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Most of them obviously never would, otherwise it'd be shocking, and we'd have the best youth system in the history of the sport by far.

But our primavera team is getting better now. We finally did well this season, did very well. And there's genuine interest in improving the quality of our primavera team with better youth.

Lirola, Romagna and Audero are interesting players to be on the lookout for from the current batch. They've the potential to develop into decent footballers. And decent doesn't necessarily mean WC or starter level players.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What I wanted to meanis that juventus never ever promotes players from the primavera. We are supposedly doing better but right now is all speculation and still we ned to see a player promoted worthy of the senior team.

And I dont think every player that have passed from our primavera ranks is rubish , some of them maybe cpuld have been at least ok, but didnt get the chance.

Marchisio and gio were sceptions and we all know why.

Players like lirola auero vitale sem to be good enought for a try. I hope the board changes their way of thinking and give them a chance, specially in this time of crazy spenders and inflated players. We could hit a jackpot or 2. Who knows.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I was dreaming tonight about perfect Juve, it had no conte. Then I woke up and realised that the world is beautiful.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
They won't be able to loan the best youngsters from the big teams anymore as the bigger teams want to keep them in their B teams. More competition for Serie B places makes it tougher as well.
I could see the increased competition being a problem, but wouldn't it also encourage these small teams to then develop their own players instead of going for loans?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Luckily for them, the B teams cannot go to serie A, otherwise they would be double toasted.

Loans will maybe continue to happen, but with much less frequency. Deals like the ones we do with Sassuolo will not happen much , and those deals really help small teams, which in practice is that we basically pay them to train our players until we want to redeem them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)