Build/Predict Your Juve (30 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
btw de sciglio is still very young, italian, not too expensive, can be used on both flanks, played good to excellent under allegri at milan, he has juve written all over him. 2 years ago he looked like he could be the next zambrotta, and haven't had a decent coach since then, so he's probably pretty underrated at the moment.
:agree:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
yeah, aurier has a bad rep here, i get it, he's clearly a jerk, but if psg want his ass out, then it's a market opportunity :beppe: and in case he can't fit into juve, and unless he slaps a ref's face intentionally and hard á la gnoukuri jr way, he can be sold anytime to a pl club. he's not a huge gamble. i'd take bruno peres or fabinho over aurier, still, aurier is clearly a better, more experienced player than vrsaljko or de sciglio. too bad we won't take neither of those brazilians.

btw de sciglio is still very young, italian, not too expensive, can be used on both flanks, played good to excellent under allegri at milan, he has juve written all over him. 2 years ago he looked like he could be the next zambrotta, and haven't had a decent coach since then, so he's probably pretty underrated at the moment.

- - - Updated - - -

hmm, actually a good idea, totally forgot about him. let's hope we'll have have him with the 1st squad for the pre-season.
The thing with De Sciglio is he is a gamble at this point.

With somebody like Vrsaljko,you atleast get a minimum level of guarantee that he's going to perform to the required level.

We dont know that with De Sciglio because he's coming off 2 horrible seasons.

That said,i dont have a problem with either.We need a competent RB who has the potential to take over from Licht for the future.I think the board would know more in selecting their targets than us.

Apr 9, 2015
I know Cagliari fans like him, he's strong technically and physically. Probably end up on loan in Serie A this year, maybe with Cagliari again.
The only thing I know about his year is that he scored a great bicycle kick. Cerri also got some minutes, but didn't impress at all. 3 goals and 3 assists in 839 minutes according to transfermarkt.

Vitale played 1500 minutes (18 matches) in a half season. I heard Lanciano fans liked his technique and he was already strong enough for his age. I hope he can become a decent sub by us at least.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The only thing I know about his year is that he scored a great bicycle kick. Cerri also got some minutes, but didn't impress at all. 3 goals and 3 assists in 839 minutes according to transfermarkt.

Vitale played 1500 minutes (18 matches) in a half season. I heard Lanciano fans liked his technique and he was already strong enough for his age. I hope he can become a decent sub by us at least.
In my opinion Tello will be a good Serie A player. Juve quality? Who knows, but he seems to have the right attributes to be well worth our small investment in him.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Buffon
Licht Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Khedira Marchisio* Pogba
Goetze
Dybala Morata

Mirante*/Audiero*
DeSciglio Rugani/Barzagli Benatia Evra
Sturaro Lemina Diawara
Pereyra
Berardi Mandzukic​

Out: Zaza 25m, Asamoah 15m, Hernanes 10m, Isla 5m, Neto 5m, Coman (goetze deal), Caceres, rubinho

In: Goetze (Coman + 10m), Benatia loan, Berardi 25m, Diawara 15m, Desciglio 8m, mirante free
Prediction or wish?

And why do most here expect to get De Sciglio for around 10 million, while valuing Sturaro upwards of 15 million?
Because while both are subpar/mediocre with not much potential to speak of, one of them is a midfielder that plays for a winning team, and the other is a FB that plays for a midtable team and is often benched by Antonelli.

Buffon
DeSciglio-Bonucci-Rugani-Alex Sandro
Andrè Gomes-Pjanic-Pogba
Gotze
Dybala-Cavani​
That midfield would get run over.

Don't know if Dahoud is realistic, but this is my wish right now:

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Licht Dahoud Marchisio Pogba AS
Dybala Mandzukic​

With Cuadrado (or a new RWB), Khedira and Morata as key subs/alternatives.

And a back-four in some games in the CL. Could be 4312 with Dahoud at AM or 433/451.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Whoscored says Vrsaljko is the best rb in Serie A this season :shifty: I would go for him

If we want De Sciglio why not wait until he is free?
Good player but I`m not sure he could handle WC players.. As for his attacking skills he is good enough!

I believe our team for next season will be
Out Zaza 30M Morata 30M Cuadrado 0 Caceres 0 Isla 3M Neto 3M Asamoah 15M - Overall 83M
In Batshuayi 30M Lapadula 8M Pjanic 38M Berardi 25M - Overall 107M
Total Spent 24M (not counting Lemina)
Might be someone instead of Berardi I`m not sure Marotta is so ecstatic about him and I think the same can be said on Berardi about us (If morata stays delete Batshuayi and balance is the same)

- - - Updated - - -

Gomes over Cheesio?
A washed up Cavani over Morata/ Mandzukic?
Thanks, but no thanks
Washed up Cavani is on the same level as Higuain... Please dont tell me you think Morata is better than Higuain...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
----------Bonucci---Chiello
Licht---------Marchisio-----A.Sandro
--------Khedira
------------------------Pogba
--------------Pjanic
---Dybala
--------------------Mandzu

do it beppe.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Prediction or wish?

Because while both are subpar/mediocre with not much potential to speak of, one of them is a midfielder that plays for a winning team, and the other is a FB that plays for a midtable team and is often benched by Antonelli.

That midfield would get run over.

Don't know if Dahoud is realistic, but this is my wish right now:

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Licht Dahoud Marchisio Pogba AS
Dybala Mandzukic​

With Cuadrado (or a new RWB), Khedira and Morata as key subs/alternatives.

And a back-four in some games in the CL. Could be 4312 with Dahoud at AM or 433/451.
prediction and wish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 27)

• Fellas