Oct 6, 2011
Dybala - Cavani
Isco
Pogba - Gundogan - Pjanic
A.Sandro - Bonucci - Barzagli - Vrsaljko
Buffon​

CL winning team.

CL and Serie A winning depth bench;
Pereyra, Morata, Chiellini, Rugani, Lemina, Khedira, Lichtsteiner, Leali, Berardi, Evra, Sturaro, Marchisio, Asamoah

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I love how you pupmed in all those stars and didnt bother to find a better RB than Vrsaljko :D
Best RB in Serie A this year.

He's young too - I like players who can grow. Just like Allegri does.

- - - Updated - - -

a player who would be nothing but a back up for Licht.

Oh but he would take over in the long run. Expect someting like A.Sandro taking over for Evra

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Seriously now
If we get a great AM and a great forward we should be able to surpass last season!
Cuadrado is good but he also has his limitations its not as he is irreplaceable...
If we get Batshuayi and Isco instead of Morata and Cuadrado I can see our team being as good as this season!
I wonder if there is any way getting Tevez back

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Seriously now
If we get a great AM and a great forward we should be able to surpass last season!
Cuadrado is good but he also has his limitations its not as he is irreplaceable...
If we get Batshuayi and Isco instead of Morata and Cuadrado I can see our team being as good as this season!
We would be worse actually

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Seriously now
I agree (but Isco has nothing to do with Cuadrado). Cuadrado is decent and offers something different in certain games with his dribbling ability, but he's not absolutely essential.

Instead of spending 22m on Cuadrado, it might be better signing a good RWB/RB who can both get past his marker and defend. An Alex Sandro for the right basically.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
However i dont know if we can get anyone better than Morata atm.I'm not looking at him as a goalscorer(that's not a problem for us anyway) but i'm looking at him as someone who can take on defenders, accelerate past them.And i think he does it better than anyone else in the squad right now.Cuadrado comes second in this respect.

Its absolutely essential to have a player of his skillset.We dont need Cavani to score 50 goals in Serie A.Goals arent a problem and its coming from multiple players anyways.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Seriously now
it will depend on how many fullback/CMs leave and arrive and our system for next season if cuadrado leaves we need to a RB for 4 4 2 Vrsaljko would be good option for that spot it's same about morata i consider him as top forward who has good finishing skills if he leaves we should definitely find quality in varios positions to makeup for his loss Berardi is not enough for his replacement we need to add another forward like Cavani and Priority is a RB and a vice Dybala and vice Marchisio.
ST:Berardi(as centralized role)+Cavani
CM:Isco+Gundogan
Wingbacks:Vrsalijko
CB:Romagnoli or benati

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
However i dont know if we can get anyone better than Morata atm.I'm not looking at him as a goalscorer(that's not a problem for us anyway) but i'm looking at him as someone who can take on defenders, accelerate past them.And i think he does it better than anyone else in the squad right now.Cuadrado comes second in this respect.

Its absolutely essential to have a player of his skillset.We dont need Cavani to score 50 goals in Serie A.Goals arent a problem and its coming from multiple players anyways.
Agree except I wouldn't say no to Cavani. Cavani will be as important for us as Pogba and Dybala are, and he delivers in the CL too.

On Morata, he struggles when space isn't available (which happens vs most teams in Serie A) and turns into Bello di Notte when space is available and the opponent plays an open game (happens mostly in the CL).

He has WC potential and, hopefully, one day he'll realize that potential and become a 20-league-goal scorer.

But right now, what's important are his CL performances. We win the league regardless of how many goals Morata scores in Serie A. So, I agree, Morata not scoring in Serie A isn't much of an issue atm, but he needs to show some growth next season (assuming he'll remain with us).

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Danilo would be a great replacement if he were to be available.
he would be awesome but doubt Real will sell

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 9)