Bug reports (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
yes but if you wish to have cookies disabled, as many do ,you get logged out.

a spoiler cover!! as opposed to a spoiler space.... yes

eg, a darkened section of your post where you have to drag backwards across it to reveal whats written.

useful for results/reviews before everyone has seen the match, or covering spoilers in film reviews etc etc

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #42
    Well that's just the way it works then. Unless you use cookies, your logged in status is maintained by a session and that one will time out also. I didn't design the software so I don't even know why it works that way or what the intention is.

I haven't that seen on a single forum I've ever been to. Neither have I ever seen a hack to include it in vbulletin.

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #43
    ++ [ originally posted by BigIzz ] ++
    Oh Martin my problem seems to be fixed so good work if you did anything to fix it, if not, well your no help at all :D
    Matt, it looks like you did it all on your own :D

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    why if your in whos online (or for that matter virtually anywhere on the site) and you hit refresh do you get taken back to the main page rather than reloading whos online?

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    If your on at juventuz.net as opposed to juventuz.com and you hit refresh, you are returned to the page you were actually trying to refresh.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    Youre the one who told me that. The site works as eitehr juventuz.com or juventuz.net. I noticed that when I'm on the new posts page and I hit refresh to see if anyone has posted while I was reading, I'm returned to the front page of the forum on Juventuz.com but on juventuz.net it reloads the page and shows me the updated list of new posts.

Remember you explained this to me when I asked about post names appearing in the title bar? See I pay attention :D

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #49
    LOL Yeah I did explain it. But I didn't get whether you had any followup questions... :D

juvefan

I CAN'T POST ANYTHING

Nah.
    now I can post. what happen???
    why I can't post in the player section???
    but now I can post.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    LOL Yeah I did explain it. But I didn't get whether you had any followup questions... :D
    If I bothered you with every little question I had about this site, you would have me banned in short order. I'm a very inquisitive person. I just try and figure these things out on my own though.

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
    I seem to be having trouble with my cookies for the past 2 or 3 days. They are enabled on my profile and my browser and they worked fine from when the forum was restored until now. Is this is forum wide problem or something I'm doing wrong. Any suggestions?

OP
    Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #58
    The forum was moved from juventuz.net back to juventuz.com just now. :) Try to clear your cookies (assuming IE):

In c:\windows\cookies
    or c:\documents and settings\username\cookies

Delete all files. Close IE.

Then start over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)