Books you're reading (18 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Btw, I now started reading Marti Perarnau's book "Pep Confidential: The Inside Story of Pep Guardiola's First Season at Bayern Munich"

Interesting read so far about one of football's geniuses :tup:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
True that, some interesting theories he has. Especially on the Jewish diaspora in Europe being mostly converts and not products of a mass exodus from Israel. Also being a north african, I was interested in his theory of the Jews in North Africa being judaized berbers.

Loved the book, really. Did you read any thing else from him??

@X, why was under the impression that you already read the book. Anyway if you didn't, I strongly recommend it, I'm sure you'd love it.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
True that, some interesting theories he has. Especially on the Jewish diaspora in Europe being mostly converts and not products of a mass exodus from Israel. Also being a north african, I was interested in his theory of the Jews in North Africa being judaized berbers.

Loved the book, really. Did you read any thing else from him??

@X, why was under the impression that you already read the book. Anyway if you didn't, I strongly recommend it, I'm sure you'd love it.

for books, i only read literature :p but i will give this one a look as it does sound interesting

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
enjoying Freud? I found him a little.. dry
I never read much of him, mostly it was analyzing of his work by other people. I read more about Jung. IMO both of them are great but point of the view has changed drastically so they are kinda outdated nowadays. Who do you enjoy reading when it comes to psychology?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
No I haven't but I'll write that down. This has been a great year book wise :D I read tons of work but I'm still dodging Frenchies. Wanna read more of Russians so I'll switch in the near future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)