Books you're reading (31 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Started reading Gomorra by Roberto Saviano. I've heard so much about him already, but it's the first time I'm reading any of his books. I have to say he's a good writer, it's really interesting. He starts off telling stories about how there is this massive underground clothing industry just north of Napoli that is completely unofficial, pays no taxes and officially doesn't exist, that not only supplies much of the products for the most famous Italian clothing brands but also competes with them by selling products of almost the same quality but with made up brand names.
I read that a year or so ago, the Chinese underground is no surprise :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ooooh its great yo, Marcus fucking Cicero is a very interesting character and the author shows the politics of rome to perfection (usually people only know warfare part of roman tales). You read both books, or just that one?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Ooooh its great yo, Marcus fucking Cicero is a very interesting character and the author shows the politics of rome to perfection (usually people only know warfare part of roman tales). You read both books, or just that one?
cant find the first one anywhere in stores here :(

actually finished this one a long time ago just reading it again :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
First one is really good, shows the start of his career, young man working his way up, and all the other weasels and political figures before shit hit the fan (Crassus is such a jew :D).

You can prolly shop for it online, no?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)