Books you're reading (17 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I tried,i SO reading The Zahir by Paolo Coelho,but his philosophies irritate me beyond comprehension.I started The Alchemist a few months back,and i stopped after a while becasue his 'philosophism' was too fake for my liking.

I hate the guy.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Book? Wuss that? :wth:
Book

A book is a collection of paper, parchment or other material with text, pictures, or both written on them, bound together along one edge, usually within covers. Each side of a sheet is called a page and a single sheet within a book may be called a leaf. A book is also a literary work or a main division of such a work. A book produced in electronic format is known as an e-book. In library and information science, a book is called a monograph to distinguish it from serial periodicals such as magazines, journals or newspapers.

:D

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
I tried,i SO reading The Zahir by Paolo Coelho,but his philosophies irritate me beyond comprehension.I started The Alchemist a few months back,and i stopped after a while becasue his 'philosophism' was too fake for my liking.

I hate the guy.
I second that

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would recommend reading A Season With Verona, I'll have to see if I can find Calcio, it's kinda tough here in the middle of nowhere.

Yeah I just finished it. The football bits of it are good but I wasn't fussed about the bits analysing Italian society. Fucking English always trying to tell people how to run their country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)