Books you're reading (22 Viewers)

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
the last two books ive readed where Eragon part 1 and 2 i really enjoy books about magic and fantasy i heared next month it will release the first movie so i would love too see that. And now i have begun reading 'Die Leiden des jungen Werthers' i heared from many its a real good book.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Trezegol17 said:
the last two books ive readed where Eragon part 1 and 2 i really enjoy books about magic and fantasy i heared next month it will release the first movie so i would love too see that. And now i have begun reading 'Die Leiden des jungen Werthers' i heared from many its a real good book.

one of the greatest indeed, and to be able to read it in German is a privilege

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
btw the book from fjodor dostojefski- crime and punishment is indeed very good ,i got a movie based on it ,its called matchpoint and its directed by woody allen. Dostojefski was a brilliant writer !

Ellie

Nov 20, 2006
Kathy said:
hi ewerybody ı read a Melissa P. what do u think of this book?
as for 15-16 years old girl she's too experienced, I don't really understand why's so popular in Italy, such kind of books you can find in every 'special' department

Kathy

Jul 14, 2006
Ellie said:
as for 15-16 years old girl she's too experienced, I don't really understand why's so popular in Italy, such kind of books you can find in every 'special' department
yes ı agree:agree: u ı cant understand too maybe this famous the books sex.

ı like Robin Sharma sounds.

do u advice any books?

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Fliakis said:
trainspotting by irvine welsh.

boz, do you really speak like that up in edinburgh?..
actually aye we do, i am not so bad but i have to try and speak more eloquently in my line of work. remember trainspotting was set in the 80's and edinburgh ahs become a lot more cosmopolitan these days, however there is still a strong accent, you think this is fucked you should listen to gaswegians or aberdonians:faq1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)