Books you're reading (20 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
Actually, there is a movie about garrincha, I don't remember the title - had something to do with his nickname which I also cannot recall right now, they showed it on the telly a few months back. I thought it was an interesting movie, try googling it.

I bought Paddy Agnew's "Forza Italia, fall and rise of Italian football" but have yet to read it.

Can't wait for sept 20th - brisingr is coming out

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Actually, there is a movie about garrincha, I don't remember the title - had something to do with his nickname which I also cannot recall right now, they showed it on the telly a few months back. I thought it was an interesting movie, try googling it.

I bought Paddy Agnew's "Forza Italia, fall and rise of Italian football" but have yet to read it.

Can't wait for sept 20th - brisingr is coming out
Alegria do Povo (Joy of the People) or Anjo de Pernas Tortas (Angel with Bent Legs)?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Starting reading 'Mein Kampf' yesterday, which is written by a charming and little known author called Herr Hitler.

Quite interesting so far, but difficult to follow unless you have a good knowledge of the German and Austrian Empires at various points in history.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
good book, Craka. I've read the 4 or 5 books in the series so far and they are all great. Too bad the the fucker is taking forever to release the new book.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Yeah, I borrowed the book form someone and he can't find the seond one now... just great. But Sansa is really a stupid little whore, isn't she? Somehow, I feel she will redeem herself in the next book.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Tiberius - by Alan Massie.

Liked his first one more, Augustus, but this was one fresh and fascinating because Tiberius is really more of a mysterious emperor you dont know much about (heck no one really did even back then, missunderstood little emo), so it was nice to discover him in a way so to speak. While Augustus, to favourite figur of mine, doesnt leave much to explore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)