Books you're reading (25 Viewers)

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
The Lost Daughter - Elena Ferrante

I've really enjoyed her work although at the end I had to reread it 5 times since I was surprised it ended so quickly but it was typical of her writing style. I know I am about 5 years late but she is really talented. I'm about to start Days of Abandonment which is her claim to fame. I hope I'll like it.

Does anyone have any real good suggestions for books to read on the airplane? I can never sleep so I always have to read.

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
I read that book already :(. It's hard finding books I haven't read. I guess I read too much. I was just hoping that someone here had this great book I haven't read yet other than Harry Potter lol because I have not read those books and refuse to.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I read that book already :(. It's hard finding books I haven't read. I guess I read too much. I was just hoping that someone here had this great book I haven't read yet other than Harry Potter lol because I have not read those books and refuse to.
The song of ice and fire series.

Sarah

s-doLLa
Sep 26, 2007
Yeah I read Veronica Decides to Die. They're actually making taht into a movie. I'm curious to see how it turns out.

I've never read The God Delusion? I'm looking it up and is it Nonfiction?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)