Books you're reading (28 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
You just seem to be making more typos than usual. And Eliot is wonderful, as is a lot of poetry if done correctly. Yeats, for instance.
its just a bad habbit i have when i write in danish that i for some reason have implemented in my english (i might need to get rid of it) + im really tired. but im in my 'math zone' right now, so i use that to get some uni work done and skip sleepin tonight.

its clear to me that ts eliot is one hell of a talent. poetry just doesnt tickle my taste buds.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
its just a bad habbit i have when i write in danish that i for some reason have implemented in my english (i might need to get rid of it) + im really tired. but im in my 'math zone' right now, so i use that to get some uni work done and skip sleepin tonight.

its clear to me that ts eliot is one hell of a talent. poetry just doesnt tickle my taste buds.

have you read 'a hero of our time'?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
well i dont know what you are into typically, so if you enjoy this one i might more recommendations.
well. i read a lot of different stuff. but writers from modernism seems to be my favourites (ernest, joyce, mann, proust, faulkner). my experience with russian litterature isnt the greatest ive been bored to death a couple of times.

but ill give ur book a shot and see if it gives me the book boner. but this from wiki: "It is an example of the superfluous man novel, noted for its compelling Byronic hero (or anti-hero) Pechorin and for the beautiful descriptions of the Caucasus." sounds good :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)