Books you're reading (16 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Poems are for de gays.
thing is when you start looking for punani among gurls that study literature, art history or psychology its actually quite the advantage to be able to quote ts eliot, mention degas or discuss bourdieus theory on social stratification you know social, economic, and cultural capital and all dat bs.

but still ghey tho

btw. smart gurls are kinky as fuck

- - - Updated - - -

bitch please?

kate belongs to a small minority of well educated peeps in here.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
bitch please?

kate belongs to a small minority of well educated peeps in here.
Aaaah, I misread it. I thought your post said "you are going straight down the drain to a selected group of people". Now I understand that you meant that I'm going down the drain joining a lot of other people. :lol: Dunno which one to choose. I guess I'll rather have the drain to myself. :lol:

Anyway, to be honest I don't really hate poems. Hell, I like some poems a lot. Some of my favorite films could even be consideres visual poems. It's just that I'll rather use my time on books, films and music than on poems. Often I see why a poem is good, but they rarely connect emotionally with me. :)

enzo

May 14, 2012
About to finish "Gebrauchsanweisung fuer New York" which translates to "Manual for New York" and going to Start "Generation X" by Douglas Coupland now (after previously reading "JPod").

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Aaaah, I misread it. I thought your post said "you are going straight down the drain to a selected group of people". Now I understand that you meant that I'm going down the drain joining a lot of other people. :lol: Dunno which one to choose. I guess I'll rather have the drain to myself. :lol:

Anyway, to be honest I don't really hate poems. Hell, I like some poems a lot. Some of my favorite films could even be consideres visual poems. It's just that I'll rather use my time on books, films and music than on poems. Often I see why a poem is good, but they rarely connect emotionally with me. :)
:D

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
so after the ts eliot fiasco ive gone futher in modernism and been to the library and got my hands on tender is the night by fitzgerald. you no dude with the great gatsby??+

ive found out immah sucker for classics from modernism. might be ive watch too many movies bout dat period.

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
so after the ts eliot fiasco ive gone futher in modernism and been to the library and got my hands on tender is the night by fitzgerald. you no dude with the great gatsby??+

ive found out immah sucker for classics from modernism. might be ive watch too many movies bout dat period.
Why was Eliot a fiasco?

And go to bed, you're drunk.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Why was Eliot a fiasco?

And go to bed, you're drunk.
what?! drunk? no! why do you say that? im honestly sober. might be a bit tired after econometrics all day, but not drunk!

eliot was a fiasco cause i just cant stand poetry unless it comes with music.

- - - Updated - - -

i bought an ebook reader. anyoone know a good free ebook site with modern ebooks.
just download harry potter from the bay of sea robbers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)