Books you're reading (33 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Juventino[RUS];3943244 said:
:agree: bingo, des pussycats from denmark don't know that does it mean probably :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

it was fucking joke relax ur anal channel pls, sense of humour in ur country is on horrible lvl
Hmm, what level would that be exactly? I'm having a hard time analyzing your humor chart. I know Janna is on level 80, but where does that leave the rest us? :D

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
We actually have a quite awesome sense of humor. One of the few things that Denmark has.

- - - Updated - - -

Pixie-books gone digital? I'm growing old.
The only Danish guy I know is a depressive guy who listens mostly to doom metal and glam, has tried to kill himself an works a pretty shitty job lol.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Is it like the Da Vinci books?
It kinda is because of the amateur-detective following clues about religios sect story, but that's pretty much were the similarities end. You shouldn't expect another big pile of symbolisms and conspiration theories pressed in one book, this one concetrates more on how an old religion like Judaism copes with the modern world pressure.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Just went and bought myself Less Than Zero by Bret Easton Ellis. Has anyone read it? I loved the style of American Pyscho I'm hoping this novel isn't too similar to Catcher in the Rye. I'm a bit over that whole teen angst thing.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
got a book with selected poems from ts eliot for xmas. poetry never been my thing but since he belongs to my favourite literature period i thought id give it a try.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)