boo for booing (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Leave it to the same old people to cry about criticising one's own side and accusing others of being up people's asses just for merely agreeing with another poster..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Says the one who reverts to calling threads jokes, whenever he(or his master) disagrees with the thread starter's opinion.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Says the one who reverts to calling threads jokes, whenever he(or his master) disagrees with the thread starter's opinion.
Well it is a joke... labelling people who attend all Juventus matches as "not real Juventini" is indeed a joke and therefore I will call it one. Not all of our fans are the epitome of class as everybody knows, however the fans who pay their own money to sit in the stadium for every match have a right to free speech and voice their displeasure if one of the payed players isn't wearing our shirt the proper way... again that is the whole point of being a supporter whether you think it's classy or not..

But again here I see the same people moaning about criticising our own side... just like the good old Capello and Ibrahimovic days where people were labeled a lot of rubbish just for stating greviances with Capello's tactics or Zlatan's aloof behavior. If I showed up at the stadium for a match after watching such nonsense on TV week after week, you better believe I'm gonna boo the people who are not doing their best for the club... anything else, including clapping away like an idiot for the rest of your life, is deemed unacceptable and a waste of support by me. But go ahead and clap away... I would have the same opinion no matter who I'm dealing with on these stupid forums.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
rather than them being all like the idiots who say whoever boos juve is not a fan
stop calling names Bes, instead try to prove your point.

you don't buy this club when you buy a season ticket, and it doesn't give you the right to disrespect any player, it is not like they are disrespecting you, they are doing the job the way they can, If you are not satisfied, then don't cheer with that particular player, there are thousands way to protest a player without giving you own fucking team any harm.. YES!! you are not a fan when you Boo your own team, this will not help him play any better, this will demoralize him and play it worse and hence harm the team.

Jan 7, 2004
oh cmon now snoop. one of the benefits of being a fan is that you can boo at the team. obviously there are ways to properly do (see vinnies match reports) and way to completely be a douche about it (see vinnies comments on capello or any other coach who isnt lippi)

and you are telling me that this people who claim that being a fan means unconditional love are right? fuck even memebers of my family do not get unconditional love from me, let alone a stupid sports team.

going to the stadium is entertainment and even though the result is a big part of that entertainment is not everything

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
however the fans who pay their own money to sit in the stadium for every match have a right to free speech and voice their displeasure if one of the payed players isn't wearing our shirt the proper way...
so you claim only the rich fans that can afford the money to buy a season ticket are the true fans? so I must fly every week to Torino to attend a match or move to Italy to become a True Fan? otherewise we can't have the rights like Paul?

But again here I see the same people moaning about criticising our own side... just like the good old Capello and Ibrahimovic days where people were labeled a lot of rubbish just for stating greviances with Capello's tactics or Zlatan's aloof behavior.
you always forget Andy that you were one of those too, and arguing with everyone defending Zlatan and Capello, just to remind you ;)

If I showed up at the stadium for a match after watching such nonsense on TV week after week, you better believe I'm gonna boo the people who are not doing their best for the club... anything else, including clapping away like an idiot for the rest of your life, is deemed unacceptable and a waste of support by me. But go ahead and clap away... I would have the same opinion no matter who I'm dealing with on these stupid forums.
Dominic or me are not telling you you should clap like a clown the whole match, there are other options too you know? read my previous post.
If you really love the club that much, organize a group fly to Torino and have pancards outside the stadium where the directors can see your message, Or do not attend the matches, or Like Isha did, find the directors mail address and send them letters, it works you know, it's been done before.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
oh cmon now snoop. one of the benefits of being a fan is that you can boo at the team.
it is fun, throwing tomatos pepsi cans Insulting someone's mother these are all fun, but let's be serious man, when it crosses the line, you know how ugly it gets. this is just a way to express your anger when you lose yourself.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh come on. Dominic was absolutely spot on. Paul has a lot of valid opinions, but I refuse to agree with him just because he's Paul. Like I said, have an opinion of your own. You guys treat him like he knows all.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
stop calling names Bes, instead try to prove your point.

you don't buy this club when you buy a season ticket, and it doesn't give you the right to disrespect any player, it is not like they are disrespecting you, they are doing the job the way they can, If you are not satisfied, then don't cheer with that particular player, there are thousands way to protest a player without giving you own fucking team any harm.. YES!! you are not a fan when you Boo your own team, this will not help him play any better, this will demoralize him and play it worse and hence harm the team.
Wordello :tup:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Dominic said:
I think many would've agreed with Paul, no matter what he said. Had he written the opposite of what he has written here, the same people would've 'thanked' him for his opinion.
so lets insult everyones intelligence here who agrees with Paul....no one has a free mind of their own to express their feelings :rolleyes2

snoop agrees with you...does that mean he's up your ass ??

Seven too...is he up there as well ???

I had this discussion a few weeks back with snoop in a match thread, and I , along with many others here, believe that its ok to have an opinion, be it positive or negative, and to express it the way you feel best.

If its booing at a game, so be it...those are the people who are filling the seats, and helping pay these players paychecks.

If its coming here and criticising everyone from the coach to the janitor at the stadium, so be it as well...thats why this place is here

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
so you claim only the rich fans that can afford the money to buy a season ticket are the true fans? so I must fly every week to Torino to attend a match or move to Italy to become a True Fan? otherewise we can't have the rights like Paul?
What on earth does that have to do with my post? I never said anything about who are "true" supporters of this club... I only stated that saying the fans who attend the matches aren't true fans is absurd. And obviously as we sit here criticising our club on this forum we are voicing our own "boos" in our own way, so I'm really not sure how you came to that conclusion..

you always forget Andy that you were one of those too, and arguing with everyone defending Zlatan and Capello, just to remind you ;)
Yeah, no really, Snoop. If you didn't notice I was referring to myself with that post... obviously.

Dominic or me are not telling you you should clap like a clown the whole match, there are other options too you know? read my previous post.
If you really love the club that much, organize a group fly to Torino and have pancards outside the stadium where the directors can see your message, Or do not attend the matches, or Like Isha did, find the directors mail address and send them letters, it works you know, it's been done before.
This really doesn't make any sense either... I mean if I send Gigli an email about how Zebina should really try harder on the pitch and wear our shirt with a little more honor and passion he's not going to hand a copy of it to Secco for Secco to hand it down to Deschamps for Deschamps to talk one on one with Zebina himself and disclose to our right-back some supporter wishes he would play with more passion and stop talking rubbish about our fans to media... lol like he will really do that..

The most direct way to get your message across is to be part of a group, and there is no better place to offer a message than the stadia..

Oh come on. Dominic was absolutely spot on. Paul has a lot of valid opinions, but I refuse to agree with him just because he's Paul. Like I said, have an opinion of your own. You guys treat him like he knows all.
What the hell is it with you anyway... if this was a discussion about how God supposedly doesn't exist, you're going to agree with a poster who feels the same way as you... but it doesn't mean you are merely a puppet. Get the fuck real..

But alright then Andries... we're up Paul's ass and your certainly up Dominic's. God what a bunch of children.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
so lets insult everyones intelligence here who agrees with Paul....no one has a free mind of their own to express their feelings :rolleyes2

snoop agrees with you...does that mean he's up your ass ??

Seven too...is he up there as well ???

I had this discussion a few weeks back with snoop in a match thread, and I , along with many others here, believe that its ok to have an opinion, be it positive or negative, and to express it the way you feel best.

If its booing at a game, so be it...those are the people who are filling the seats, and helping pay these players paychecks.

If its coming here and criticising everyone from the coach to the janitor at the stadium, so be it as well...thats why this place is here
Vinman, eventhou it is offtopic, but there is one thing me and you should agree about it, I have no problem at all for you or anyone else who criticize the team, but my problem is when it gets further than that, when it comes to getting personal or disrespecting them with calling names and insults, other than that it is normal that we can have different opinions and discuss it in proper way without any problem.

As for this topic, what Dominic meant as I noticed too, there are some certain members who put these cheap lines " Good post" " 100% Agreed" "Bravo" "Thank you" after everytime Pauls writes something, instead they could offer their own opinion.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Vinman, eventhou it is offtopic, but there is one thing me and you should agree about it, I have no problem at all for you or anyone else who criticize the team, but my problem is when it gets further than that, when it comes to getting personal or disrespecting them with calling names and insults, other than that it is normal that we can have different opinions and discuss it in proper way without any problem.

As for this topic, what Dominic meant as I noticed too, there are some certain members who put these cheap lines " Good post" " 100% Agreed" "Bravo" "Thank you" after everytime Pauls writes something, instead they could offer their own opinion.
lol yeah cuz such compliments are only offered to Paul and nobody else on this forum..

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

I am the guy who wrote "bravo", and I think I've stated enough times on the forum how I feel about the team

you guys mention the treatment given to Zebina and Camo from the fans, but I have read a few different articles where they have both claimed to have been "forced" to stay with Juve...so its no wonder that some of the fans are still angry, and will continue to be

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
What the hell is it with you anyway... if this was a discussion about how God supposedly doesn't exist, you're going to agree with a poster who feels the same way as you... but it doesn't mean you are merely a puppet. Get the fuck real..

But alright then Andries... we're up Paul's ass and your certainly up Dominic's. God what a bunch of children.
I just find it odd that you will agree with anything he writes. And Andy, don't take it so personally. It's more of a general attitude towards Paul and it's hard not to jump on the bandwagon.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I just find it odd that you will agree with anything he writes. And Andy, don't take it so personally. It's more of a general attitude towards Paul and it's hard not to jump on the bandwagon.
Agreeing with somebody isn't jumping on a bandwagon... it's not my fault or his that Paul is right in this case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)