boo for booing (4 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
What on earth does that have to do with my post? I never said anything about who are "true" supporters of this club... I only stated that saying the fans who attend the matches aren't true fans is absurd. And obviously as we sit here criticising our club on this forum we are voicing our own "boos" in our own way, so I'm really not sure how you came to that conclusion..
I am trying to say that because Paul or the likes of him who has the ability to attend matches regularly are not any superior than us, and still it doesn't give them the right to boo the team. the line " A true fan never boos his own team" is a general statement, be it for the regular fans, or anyone else.. Imo if you support the way for example Liverpool fans do to their team, it works much better instead of booing..

This really doesn't make any sense either... I mean if I send Gigli an email about how Zebina should really try harder on the pitch and wear our shirt with a little more honor and passion he's not going to hand a copy of it to Secco for Secco to hand it down to Deschamps for Deschamps to talk one on one with Zebina himself and disclose to our right-back some supporter wishes he would play with more passion and stop talking rubbish about our fans to media... lol like he will really do that..
If he is an ass he wouldn't, but I am not saying with your one letter you can solve the whole issue, But if there are thousands of you and do it regularly, the man might think about it if he cares for the fans that are paying this club's expenses no?
that was one example, there are other ways to protest too.

The most direct way to get your message across is to be part of a group, and there is no better place to offer a message than the stadia..
yes, and with the proper way, not booing at the player when he is playing, that will only lose their concentration and I don't think that is going to help us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
i think that fans have a right to boo, but only sometimes, and not because of one bad performance. Fans should be allowed to boo if the team loses many games in a row or if they dont have any passion to do well with the team.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I am trying to say that because Paul or the likes of him who has the ability to attend matches regularly are not any superior than us, and still it doesn't give them the right to boo the team. the line " A true fan never boos his own team" is a general statement, be it for the regular fans, or anyone else.. Imo if you support the way for example Liverpool fans do to their team, it works much better instead of booing..
Again, it is my opinion that the fans have the right to voice their opinion, especially if one of the players voices his negative opinion regarding fans or about the club as a whole... I mean Christ how high of a petastle are you going to place some of these professionals when you say criticising them is not allowed.. why don't we all just merge all the clubs together and have one communist club where criticism of said club is not allowed..

yes, and with the proper way, not booing at the player when he is playing, that will only lose their concentration and I don't think that is going to help us.
It might not help us if all we care about is winning... again throwing traditions to the wind..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
lol yeah cuz such compliments are only offered to Paul and nobody else on this forum..
we are talking about this topic/thread, I am not saying these doesn't happen. jumping on the bandwagon is everywhere in this forum..

you guys mention the treatment given to Zebina and Camo from the fans, but I have read a few different articles where they have both claimed to have been "forced" to stay with Juve...so its no wonder that some of the fans are still angry, and will continue to be
there are un-true articles too, wouldn't it suck if those were lies, and Camo and Zebina wanted to stay for real? remember there were lies about Buffon too, some people were predicting him the first one to "Betray" us.. no matter the stories are they are still our players, and they are still giving us.. Trezeguet is not on form too, but no one is doubitng his loyalty, or booing him, wonder why..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Again, it is my opinion that the fans have the right to voice their opinion, especially if one of the players voices his negative opinion regarding fans or about the club as a whole... I mean Christ how high of a petastle are you going to place some of these professionals when you say criticising them is not allowed.. why don't we all just merge all the clubs together and have one communist club where criticism of said club is not allowed..

It might not help us if all we care about is winning... again throwing traditions to the wind..
are we chating in different languages?? Am I telling you not to criticize? did I ever say that? :confused:

Did I ever said that only the result that matters? :confused:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Don't put words in other people's mouths.
I don't think he meant you personally rather in general.

Drughi are actually one of the most laughed at groups in italy and widely regarded as cowards...
Some things start to make sense here, Badass_Devil anyone? :D

This kind fans are pathetic.

True Juventino can't insult his own players.
True Juventino don't say Binter, don't cuss Inter and don't burn Inter shirt and flags.
True Juventino are classy.

Oh come on. Dominic was absolutely spot on. Paul has a lot of valid opinions, but I refuse to agree with him just because he's Paul. Like I said, have an opinion of your own. You guys treat him like he knows all.
Are you saying that he doesn't? :cry:

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
I like the way the Spanish fans show their unhappiness, they wave white flags to signal that the coach should resign. Thats a bit extreme in our case but its always funny to see Real fans waving white flags at Capello.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
so lets insult everyones intelligence here who agrees with Paul....no one has a free mind of their own to express their feelings :rolleyes2

snoop agrees with you...does that mean he's up your ass ??

Seven too...is he up there as well ???

I had this discussion a few weeks back with snoop in a match thread, and I , along with many others here, believe that its ok to have an opinion, be it positive or negative, and to express it the way you feel best.

If its booing at a game, so be it...those are the people who are filling the seats, and helping pay these players paychecks.

If its coming here and criticising everyone from the coach to the janitor at the stadium, so be it as well...thats why this place is here
so that warrants booing Zebina day after day, even though he pledged he stopped his statements and was one of the best players on the field for 3 or 4 games ?

And does that explain the balzaretti situation in the last game ?15 mins in and he gets booed.

And its not only them that pay the players wages, every fan contributes as we r the ones paying to watch the games on tv and thats a much bigger part than the ppl going to the stadium.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
It is more like a bashing for me.
:agree:
Spot on.

In the Werder forum I am reading sometimes there was the same discussion lately. The reason for the discussion were the fans booing one single player (Jurica Vranjes) after he was substituted in the UEFA-cup match vs Celta Vigo. Booing the team may sometimes be acceptable if the players do not make any real effort and show no will but booing single players is terrible.

After all, football is not like a TV show, the players don't play to entertain the audience, but to win. And real fans should accept that success is sometimes not looking good.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Juventus fans are more frustrated than ever and we all know the reason...

Being a "boring"/silent fan my self, i dissagree with the whole concept personally, as i dont see any good reason to boo or to cheer for the lamest reason.
But i respect ppls need to "interact" with the team (cheer or boo) while standing in front of her and try to "pressure" her the only way they can,
while feeling a living part of the team.
Crazed fans are really emotional and their behavior demonstrates just that!
The stadium isnt the most "quiet" place in the world anyway, the crowd's behavior is un-controlable and un-fair, this is not a secret,
Juve fans are not any classless than the rest, this is a worldwide phenomenon!
The tension in match time is higher than ever, great tension leads to exaggerations,
both negative and positive,
the small mistakes look like huge mistakes and good actions looks like a heroic actions.
Some players with their performances or even comments created a pre-justice over their actions, it is normal that the crowd has its heroes and scapegoats, it happens everywhere, we cant do nothing about it, we cant control other ppl opinions or emotions,
et alone the their behavioral manifestation.

What it worries me the most, is the growing frustration these days,
WHY now?? our fans should be happy by now, we have the results and a few convincing victories but still... they are not convinced...
our fans are still suffering..

maybe because, there are some certain "elements" within our team that havent convinced Juve's crowd that they are worthy of beiing part of the elitist Juve FC

A convincing win against a team that is able to stand near Juve (like Napoli) is smth our fans never "tasted" this year, IMO that could work

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Agreeing with somebody isn't jumping on a bandwagon... it's not my fault or his that Paul is right in this case.
For what it's worth: I mostly agree with Paul here as well. But IMO Paul can post whatever he wants on this forum, people will always be "thanking" him. It's the constant sucking up to him that hurts my eyes.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
so that warrants booing Zebina day after day, even though he pledged he stopped his statements and was one of the best players on the field for 3 or 4 games ?

And does that explain the balzaretti situation in the last game ?15 mins in and he gets booed.

And its not only them that pay the players wages, every fan contributes as we r the ones paying to watch the games on tv and thats a much bigger part than the ppl going to the stadium.
and that would include me, and at this point with the way things are going, I am doing a bit of booing at DD and some of the players as well...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)