boo for booing (6 Viewers)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
So Paul, which one's the leading group? And are they any popular in Italy?
when i went to a juve match it seemed to be dominated by the drughi, then the arditi, there were small pockets of other like warsaw and quite a few nucleo and viking.

a question were are drughi svizzeria from??

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
Drughi are our figurehead group for various political reasons... Arditi and tradizione are about 90% of the old gruppo storico.
Viking are an important milan based group that can be nasty, theres various others but of little real value... Nucleo are thugs. Its normally the smaller groups that cause problems...

Our main groups are too busy with polical wranglings and fighting each other to worry about much else

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Completely disagree... We pay for tickets, we are entitled to show our distaste when our team gives us nothing, when our manager is in the wrong, when our boatrd is acting badly.

They are booed when they arent playing their part... Theres no shortage of encouragement, but theres a line.

Not to mention if we sung their praises and applauded them whatever the performance they would soon get complacent and home advantage would be out of the window.

I dont remember too many complaints when we were booing cappelo for the last 2 years, I dont remember too many complaints when zlatan was playing crap and roundly booed... or zebina etc

They have to play their part and show desire and passion and play for us, as we pay for them.

We are also talking of a team that is sitting top and needs pushing, not a team struggling mid table or lower who need constant encouragement.

Any of you who remember the 9 years of pain know that we offered nothing but support through the troubled times when it was needed...

You dont like it... Buy a ticket and and clap like an idiot for every 90minutes we play... You'll be the one doing the team harm, not us.
I don't agree with this post at all..

I am totally against the idea of those who think they own the show when they buy the tickets. Football is a showbusiness, could be more than that too, but you can't boo when the show is on. that's a disrespect to the players who are working to make this show. you might say they take huge money for it, so what? this is a professional job, they make the club win these money too..

Back to booing, that's very classless, be it for your own team, or the opposite, as for your own team, you could protest the player in different ways, or the team too, one of them is by not attending the matches? or having pancards? not buying his shirt? many ways.. but Booing, for me, is not any different than throwing stuff at them.

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #28
    You dont like it... Buy a ticket and and clap like an idiot for every 90minutes we play... You'll be the one doing the team harm, not us.
    your damn right ill clap like an idiot for 90 minutes i love juve and would never boo her i honestly think nobody should boo their own team seeing a team get booed at home is just sad. It must really really hurt the players and it only makes them play worse. if you want to help the team cheer them on and inspire them let them know they have fans who love them that will help them and actually i will be the one helping them on no matter how bad juve does im not an arse who only likes a team with results i enjoy watching juve play and will always cheer them on, if you only want results go root for barca with the rest of the idiots who just wanna win

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    your damn right ill clap like an idiot for 90 minutes i love juve and would never boo her i honestly think nobody should boo their own team seeing a team get booed at home is just sad. It must really really hurt the players and it only makes them play worse. if you want to help the team cheer them on and inspire them let them know they have fans who love them that will help them and actually i will be the one helping them on no matter how bad juve does im not an arse who only likes a team with results i enjoy watching juve play and will always cheer them on, if you only want results go root for barca with the rest of the idiots who just wanna win
    So, let me get this right, Ive been going to see my team play for around 30 years, I've been there through all the bad times including jus about the worst sustained period in the clubs history... But all i want is results... oh please

You'll also notice i never mentioned results... crowd reaction isnt about winning or losing... its about honouring the shirt... our shirt

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #30
    So, let me get this right, Ive been going to see my team play for around 30 years, I've been there through all the bad times including jus about the worst sustained period in the clubs history... But all i want is results... oh please

You'll also notice i never mentioned results... crowd reaction isnt about winning or losing... its about honouring the shirt... our shirt
    im sorry if i was wrong i have no way of knowing if you were loyal i have never met you but the way you talk doesnt sound loyal at all and somebody who booes their team to me isnt a true fan

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    Booing does absolutly nothing for our team. There is no positive to booing. It just lets our players know that the fans have no confidence in them. Plus how do you think the players feel now? they know they fucked up, they dont need fans telling them that. It just puts them in an even worse spot. Now they are expected to come out and perform, theirs a lot of pressure on them now just because the fans didnt like one performance.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
    im sorry if i was wrong i have no way of knowing if you were loyal i have never met you but the way you talk doesnt sound loyal at all and somebody who booes their team to me isnt a true fan
    Well firstly at no point did i say I boo my team... I have done on occasion and understand the reasons why people do and i know they are entitled to do so... Thats not to say that on occasion some dont go too far... Of course they do.

But the reaction of the crowd isnt about whether someone is loyal or not, its about passion.

But hey you want to say im not a true fan of the club i've followed all my life through light and dark... Knock yourself out.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Completely disagree... We pay for tickets, we are entitled to show our distaste when our team gives us nothing, when our manager is in the wrong, when our boatrd is acting badly.

They are booed when they arent playing their part... Theres no shortage of encouragement, but theres a line.

Not to mention if we sung their praises and applauded them whatever the performance they would soon get complacent and home advantage would be out of the window.

I dont remember too many complaints when we were booing cappelo for the last 2 years, I dont remember too many complaints when zlatan was playing crap and roundly booed... or zebina etc

They have to play their part and show desire and passion and play for us, as we pay for them.

We are also talking of a team that is sitting top and needs pushing, not a team struggling mid table or lower who need constant encouragement.

Any of you who remember the 9 years of pain know that we offered nothing but support through the troubled times when it was needed...

bravo, Paul :thumbs:

Jan 7, 2004

thanks paul.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    This thread is an absolute joke. The fans pay for the tickets and pay player and staff wages, therefore having a right to voice their displeasure with the side at the stadium. If you have a problem with that perhaps football is a little too mean-spirited for your liking. Thanks to Paul for making that clear..

Falafel

Shawarma
    Jul 23, 2006

Spot on
    +rep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)