Board & Management (67 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Did we say thst we are leaving SL or no?
we didn't actually:

"it has transmitted a communication to the two remaining clubs that, as Juventus, have not exercised their withdrawal from the Super League Project (Football Club Barcelona and Real Madrid Club de Futbol) in order to initiate a discussion period among the three clubs concerning the potential Juventus’ exit from the Super League Project"

initiate a discussion period concerning the potential exit

it's probably to please uefa while a22 starts a legal procedure. i'm sure ceferin will be happy with it :baus:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I’m sad… I must admit that this hole thing has taking away some of the love I had for this club, some of the respect and the pride of been a Juventus fan.

I think I’m done for a while, cause at this rate I will hate this club and I don’t want that.

peace and out!

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6,171
    I’m sad… I must admit that this hole thing has taking away some of the love I had for this club, some of the respect and the pride of been a Juventus fan.

I think I’m done for a while, cause at this rate I will hate this club and I don’t want that.

peace and out!
    See you at the start of next szn amico

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013
    Was there ever any doubt when the three bigs clubs pushing Super League were us, Real, and Barca, that we'd be the one targetted? We are the "smallest" the "poorest" of the three with the least success in the last 15 years. Us being the target of UEFA to try and stamp out this rebellion was always expected to me.

Everything that has occurred since. The plusvalenza case, the points deductions, everything comes from this Super League leadership of Juventus. We put a target on our back while doing something EVERYBODY in Italy does with plusvalenza and they went straight for our throat. Turns out, even after the farce of calciopoli, our directors are STILL morons to conducts themselves and say things that are better left ASSUMED and UNSAID over phone, email, and text messages like absolute morons. "Yes we are infalting valuations of players" NEVER needed to be said, even if the ENTIRETY of Italy and most of Europe use this method. Absolute bonkers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)