Board & Management (19 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Shameless Faggots. Bring in an SD, fire the fraudulent fuck, build a team that's worth watching and paying for/wasting time on before making these bombastic and presumptuous claims/asking people to buy tickets. Fuckers!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah very funny, tragic in hindsight

- - - Updated - - -

It’s not because Ceferin felt offended. It was because he thought he’s going to lose his monopoly which would’ve been disastrous for his organization. When you go for the king your better not miss, and USL folks missed quite comically.
Before or after, Agnelli was the face of that project because of his ECA role and close relationship with UEFA. What’s happening to Juve is unjust but the world is not a happy place.

- - - Updated - - -

Kendall Roy look like a wizard comparing to this bozo.
It should have been a much better orchestrated hit way back then. And they'd have done well to involve smaller clubs and to devise some sort of promotion/relegation scheme.

In the long term it will be inevitable for clubs to oppose UEFA. It's a corrupt organisation that adds nothing and eats millions of euros in the process.

This got me thinking though... Why is there no antitrust law against sports organizations that run business? After all, what they're doing today is not different from consumer goods corporations... So with that view, FIFA, FIA etc are running monopolistic business with the ability to abuse everyone... Why is that tolerated?
Because strictly speaking there is no monopoly. You can always found your own organisation.

imagine that there is a very powerful guy, who dislikes u totally and wants to do anything to fuck u over. Then u decide to suck his dick in order to comfort him and gain his sympathy - it will always work on your advantage, but was it worthy?
I don't think he's powerful to begin with.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It should have been a much better orchestrated hit way back then. And they'd have done well to involve smaller clubs and to devise some sort of promotion/relegation scheme.

In the long term it will be inevitable for clubs to oppose UEFA. It's a corrupt organisation that adds nothing and eats millions of euros in the process.
Non-English top football clubs are under immense pressure from EPL, which is why they are so addicted to UEFA money. Smaller FAs obviously have no plausible path to challenge UEFA. So with this current dynamic I’m not sure how top clubs can take on both EPL and UEFA.

- - - Updated - - -

Brought to you by another corporate empty suit.
this club has become a symbol of everything I dislike.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
#Scanavino : " #Giuntoli ? It has contracted with #Napoli and it would not be correct to comment further. Today we need to have firm points and people in charge 100% to proceed towards the future leaving behind situations of uncertainty. #Manna will be the ds” #Juventus

- - - Updated - - -

Scanavino: ”Allegri has never been in question, with him there is a total agreement on what are the future scenarios of the club, the relationship has been consolidated in recent months. We understand the discontent of the fans, we have to keep our feet on the ground, we want to start again with great humility.”

- - - Updated - - -

Scanavino : "A working group was created in an emergency with Calvo and the promotion of Manna . This group worked beyond the specific responsibilities and the most positive outcome was the performance of Manna. From today we can to say that he's the one who will 100% take charge of the market phases that await us in the coming months, leaving the most managerial part to Calvo"

- - - Updated - - -

so we give a chance to nobody, who has no connections at all to deal with one of the most important mercatos in recent years.

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
#Scanavino : " #Giuntoli ? It has contracted with #Napoli and it would not be correct to comment further. Today we need to have firm points and people in charge 100% to proceed towards the future leaving behind situations of uncertainty. #Manna will be the ds” #Juventus

- - - Updated - - -

Scanavino: ”Allegri has never been in question, with him there is a total agreement on what are the future scenarios of the club, the relationship has been consolidated in recent months. We understand the discontent of the fans, we have to keep our feet on the ground, we want to start again with great humility.”

- - - Updated - - -

Scanavino : "A working group was created in an emergency with Calvo and the promotion of Manna . This group worked beyond the specific responsibilities and the most positive outcome was the performance of Manna. From today we can to say that he's the one who will 100% take charge of the market phases that await us in the coming months, leaving the most managerial part to Calvo"

- - - Updated - - -

so we give a chance to nobody, who has no connections at all to deal with one of the most important mercatos in recent years.
I'd say the most important task of this mercato - cutting costs and pushing out the high earning deadwood - doesn't require many connections at all, just a good negotiation strategy. Fingers crossed the new guy is smart enough.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I'd say the most important task of this mercato - cutting costs and pushing out the high earning deadwood - doesn't require many connections at all, just a good negotiation strategy. Fingers crossed the new guy is smart enough.
I would suggest this will require big experience with negiotating with the Galatasarays and Valencias of this football world, which he has none.

Jun 16, 2020
Still hope that they’re giving political answers instead of the truth, like our board has always done. It’s clear though that Allegri does not have a future here, everyone should know that. Theres only one argument to keep him and that’s his salary

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Call me fake fan but I will take a year off from Juve.
I hate everything and everyone in this club. I don’t even know our President or Sporting director or whatever, it’s just a bunch of no names. The Jj Logo the whole road they took, I really dislike it.

Didn’t defend the club, took everything up their ass and try to please FIGC and UEFA and confirming Allegri …. That’s just too much for me.

And also I can’t stand any of our players, where is the Juventus DNA??? We have become such a soulless plastic club it’s really disgusting.

I don’t mind not winning anything but atleast try to play the game and have some fight, bunch of overrated and overpaid sissy’s

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)