Board & Management (24 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I’m sad… I must admit that this hole thing has taking away some of the love I had for this club, some of the respect and the pride of been a Juventus fan.

I think I’m done for a while, cause at this rate I will hate this club and I don’t want that.

peace and out!
The club for me is built on an ideal, a standard. It looks like its been temporarily suspended, but I'm sure with time Juventus will rise again, just like that sunmer when Beppster had a freak transfer window and Conte came and taught everyone what is grinta.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The club for me is built on an ideal, a standard. It looks like its been temporarily suspended, but I'm sure with time Juventus will rise again, just like that sunmer when Beppster had a freak transfer window and Conte came and taught everyone what is grinta.
Oh we will rise. When Elkann sells this club and Allegri is coaching in some shit hole in Eastern Europe

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I have no doubt there is a light at the end of this tunnel. We all make bad decisions and why would we expect the Juventus owners to make 100% of times the correct ones. We have expectations and we have the right to be disappointed. However, we support the club regardless of it and the hope it will get better, it must get better at some point, keeps us hanging by that thread. I dont like the current bunch of bureaucrats that overtook this club. But they are temporary like everything else. In 130 years of our history it wasnt always perfect. But here we are and we will endure all the hardships. Cya when the new season kicks off. :ultra:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Incompetent management who know absolutely nothing about football? Check
Has been fossil as coach? Check
Overpriced tickets for a team with no European football that plays putrid football? Check
Pussyfag players with no spine and Jabronis? Check
Another season of underwhelming results and eye gouging performances? Check

Welcome to the modern JJ, a cuck club with cringe social media accounts that willingly takes it up the ass, even providing the lube.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Can we please stop this Pro Allegri and against Allegri BS once and for all? We are all Juventus fans and Juventus should be the most important thing to us right now. We are divided because od EGO and I told you so talk...it's stupid, not so long ago we all celebrated together.

If keeping Allegri would mean success in future I'm all up for it, if sacking Allegri would mean success in future I'm all for it
Whatever it takes to get Juve back on track.

Man this place is slowly becoming toxic. It's not like all our opinions are always spot on.

Make some healthy debates of pro's and cons for transfers and shit..

- - - Updated - - -

Oddly fitting as we go through our own desert.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manna
Axtually no, Mana is

Religion and mythology. Mana (Oceanian mythology), the spiritual life force energy or healing power that permeates the universe in Melanesian and Polynesian mythology. Mana (food), or manna, mentioned in the Bible and Quran. Māna, a Buddhist term for 'pride', 'arrogance', or 'conceit'

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man...eligion and mythology,arrogance', or 'conceit'

:lol:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
we didn't actually:

"it has transmitted a communication to the two remaining clubs that, as Juventus, have not exercised their withdrawal from the Super League Project (Football Club Barcelona and Real Madrid Club de Futbol) in order to initiate a discussion period among the three clubs concerning the potential Juventus’ exit from the Super League Project"

initiate a discussion period concerning the potential exit

it's probably to please uefa while a22 starts a legal procedure. i'm sure ceferin will be happy with it :baus:
If we leave the Super League we'll end up being the only ones who actually pay the 130m penalty for withdrawing

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Have a feeling our banter era will be longer than Milan and Inter’s.
We dont have access to full financial information, but from the outside looking in it feels like it'd take a couple of years for a very competent mgmt team to sort this mess and put us in a healthy place.

Seeing as that very competent mgmt team might not be this one and we might sink even lower in the coming years, it could indeed be a long ride.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)