Board & Management (22 Viewers)

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Can we please stop this Pro Allegri and against Allegri BS once and for all? We are all Juventus fans and Juventus should be the most important thing to us right now. We are divided because od EGO and I told you so talk...it's stupid, not so long ago we all celebrated together.

If keeping Allegri would mean success in future I'm all up for it, if sacking Allegri would mean success in future I'm all for it
Whatever it takes to get Juve back on track.

Man this place is slowly becoming toxic. It's not like all our opinions are always spot on.

Make some healthy debates of pro's and cons for transfers and shit..

- - - Updated - - -

Axtually no, Mana is

Religion and mythology. Mana (Oceanian mythology), the spiritual life force energy or healing power that permeates the universe in Melanesian and Polynesian mythology. Mana (food), or manna, mentioned in the Bible and Quran. Māna, a Buddhist term for 'pride', 'arrogance', or 'conceit'

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mana#:~:text=5 Other uses-,Religion and mythology,arrogance', or 'conceit'

:lol:
The reality is that we’re experiencing total mismanagement across the club. The whole ship needs to be cleaned from top to bottom to actually change things. That includes management, manager, medical staff, players etc…

If you keep broken pieces it’s not going to propel the club forward

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
The reality is that we’re experiencing total mismanagement across the club. The whole ship needs to be cleaned from top to bottom to actually change things. That includes management, manager, medical staff, players etc…

If you keep broken pieces it’s not going to propel the club forward
Well Agnelli, Paratici, Nedved is not here anymore. They did great things, but they put us in the mess. The new ones? Let's see early days, they have a hard task infront of them

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Poulsen was mediocre at best. Sure, he wasn't Accidental Footballer or Parepiss garbage level, but bringing him instead of Xabi Alonso because he was "faster" is one of the dumbesr decisions we made, and we've made plenty of those.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
In some sense the sanctions/trials gave all the incompetents in management (including Allegri) cover. They can’t build a good winning team to save their lives and at best can only get top 4 in this broke Serie A. Now they can call this failure a success and start another season with low expectations because they have this excuse.

They can have City and PSG ‘s combined budgets and they’d still fail.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Poulsen was mediocre at best. Sure, he wasn't Accidental Footballer or Parepiss garbage level, but bringing him instead of Xabi Alonso because he was "faster" is one of the dumbesr decisions we made, and we've made plenty of those.

That IS dumb as fuck

Although when I read about players we missed I don't really feel bad about it because even if we get them in their early 20s, after 2 seasons they're already half out the door and we're foaming out the mouth preparing to sell them to a bigger club.

We don't really miss out on elite talent post calciopoli because we absolutely will not get to keep them in their primes (unless they're italian)

Problem is, when was the last time Italy produced a genuinely top 2-3 in their position talent that wasn't a defender or GK?

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6,217
    That IS dumb as fuck

Although when I read about players we missed I don't really feel bad about it because even if we get them in their early 20s, after 2 seasons they're already half out the door and we're foaming out the mouth preparing to sell them to a bigger club.

We don't really miss out on elite talent post calciopoli because we absolutely will not get to keep them in their primes (unless they're italian)

Problem is, when was the last time Italy produced a genuinely top 2-3 in their position talent that wasn't a defender or GK?
    1686270526246.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)