Board & Management (29 Viewers)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
In the text of the reform of the sporting trial process, which establishes that the penalties must be imposed only at the end of all levels of judgement, it is stated that the modifications are necessary "in compliance with the principles of fair competition, timeliness of decisions and due process". In short, it is ADMITTED that the last championship (2022-23) was NOT FAIR and that due process was NOT respected with system being used against one team. (Mirko nicolino)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
So Rudi Garcia was hired without Giuntoli's knowledge.... that's when you know its time to get the fuck out of that club asap
Is this reported? If it is then thats good news it means we are getting him. Can't understand why ADL would let go of the guy that built him the winning team for close to nothing let alone to the biggest rival for future titles

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Is this reported? If it is then thats good news it means we are getting him. Can't understand why ADL would let go of the guy that built him the winning team for close to nothing let alone to the biggest rival for future titles
His contract is up after next season, ADL doesn't have much choice if Giuntoli decided he wants to be elsewhere. Either let him go now or hold him hostage for a year. I think he's petty enough to do the latter but hopefully it doesn't get to that.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It is and ofc we are getting Giuntoli it's just a matter of time really.

I even said when he collected his scudetto medal the other week how his body language with ADL suggested he had come to an end with napoli, even said to ADL "Thanks for everything" made minimal eye contact doing so and a light tap.

- - - Updated - - -

my theory is giuntoli is long gone. ADL is just gonna make Juve wait it out because he's a prick like that.
I dont think that's theory, that's near enough fact.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #6,259
    Most firms hire from within bc it’s cheaper than to go out on the market and hire someone new. They also retain the culture of failure and incompetence like in Jj’s case

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 18)