Mattia De Sciglio (21 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
that really was a missed opportunity to get rid of some of the deadwood
This summer presents the ultimate opportunity to save millions!!! Hopefully management doesn’t fuck it up. Nobody wants to pay Rabiot and we think he is giving us bargain taking 7m a year deal? NO Gone! Desperately need LB and Sandro says I’ll sign for 3m? NO Gone! Bono and even Tek now send them on their way!

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
This summer presents the ultimate opportunity to save millions!!! Hopefully management doesn’t fuck it up. Nobody wants to pay Rabiot and we think he is giving us bargain taking 7m a year deal? NO Gone! Desperately need LB and Sandro says I’ll sign for 3m? NO Gone! Bono and even Tek now send them on their way!
What? Some epl team is almost definitely going to pick him up for a salary we can't afford to pay him. I'd try and keep Rabiot, but it prolly isn't going to happen.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why must we feel sorry for a guy stealing millions to be incompetent at his job?

I feel sorry for children who have to beg and work the streets to survive. I feel sorry for a mother or father who loses a child and is traumatized for life. I feel sorry for the countless people that have been displaced from their homes due to war and greed of presumptuous, avaricious, and myopic arrogant rulers.

I'm sorry if I don't feel sorry for a guy who earns millions and will be back on the field in a few months.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I feel sorry for the guy, but im happy i wont be seeing his shitshows in defence for next couple of months. This guy is for me epitome of pussyness and it will never change. He had few good games, but some of his errors, where he completely stops trying are a big no for me.

Regarding stealing millions from the club - the club should be blamed here first, we had great opportunity to get rid of him for free, but somehow, someone decided to extend the contract, which was total bullshit. We have Cuads on that side, who is probably not getting extension and with all the flaws Cuads has, he is 10x times the player De Sciglio ever was and we extended that clown, im lost for words. De Sciglio currently could start for a team like Lecce maybe (when he is fit) and this would probably his next suitor, while Cuads after beign released probably goes to Roma or some other pretty good team.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Decent player, minus the brain farts, minus the injuries. So not really worth persevering with.
His versatility is his strength, I don't rate him highly and as a wingback he's rather weak since he is asked to contribute in the final third. As a fullback he's a cheap, versatile defender that you know what you get from. I would obviously prefer having someone stronger but with our economy this was not an option and now we kind of have to keep Cuadrado around I think.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
How many games we lost because of this fragile prick, even coppa'd italia finals against lazio. He made so many errors, penalties...even ronaldo scored bicycle kick when he was on him. He went to lyon for one year and came back as soon as season ended. He is completly useless. But not for mister maguillegri, for him he is the best RB. Him, Sandro ald maguilleri are cancer!

Strickland

May 17, 2019
His versatility is his strength, I don't rate him highly and as a wingback he's rather weak since he is asked to contribute in the final third. As a fullback he's a cheap, versatile defender that you know what you get from. I would obviously prefer having someone stronger but with our economy this was not an option and now we kind of have to keep Cuadrado around I think.
But we almost never play 4 at the back. He's beyond useless at wingback, his lack of confidence, skill and drive is on full display there.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We need to give Cambiaso this role now and phase MDS out.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
He made so many errors, penalties...even ronaldo scored bicycle kick when he was on him.
I dislike MDS on what he stands for as much as anyone, however blaming him for Ronaldo hitting an overhead kick higher than MDS could possibly reach with his head is going a bit far.

With the ACL injury, we are now guaranteed to be stuck with him on the books for the remainder of his extended contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)