Board & Management (58 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Felt the urge today to wear our colors while strolling through my vacation. Our sporting directors have done horribly, Allegri is a complete disaster, FIGC and UEFA want to bury us, feels like the time to show some love for the bianconero colors

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I covered that with my comment if I were an Agnelli and in charge of the club, I really meant it when I say that even if I were such a person, this isn't worth my own life, especially when I'm a sane billionaire... Maybe if I'm a mad cult leader, I will fight fire with nuke, but nobody in charge is that mad unfortunately.

And I'm willing to bet most of you somewhere deep down would agree with me.

In case some of you don't get it, the "it isn't worth my (the owner) life" thing is in socio-political and economic sense. You as the owner can fight this in sporting area fire with fire, but the mass rubentus zealots can take revenge on you over all other kind of area that can perhaps hurts you in real sense.

Why would you want to risk that? Hence I said, only if I'm a mad cult leader myself who are ready to bring apocalypse on the whole country even taking my own life just like all those suicidal cult leaders in history.
The whole point of being a billionaire is being able to do whatever you want because you're super fucking rich and people will still lick your balls no matter what you say.

Shame that our billionaire owner is an autistic Jew.

Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I'd hate if we sold, it's so completely part of our identity.

In saying that we need to show that we want to fight this thing.
I feel the same way, I somehow want it both ways.

Also if we're selling, who the fuck is gonna buy our tarnished wreck of a football team? In a saturated market like Italian calcio, the only room for growth would necessitate an increase in the global reach of the whole of Serie A, and the FIGC take constant steps in the opposite direction by kneecapping their only global club (Inter, Napoli and Milan bandwaggoners from this season notwithstanding). We signed a not-yet-anywhere-near-finished Ronaldo and it barely moved the needle with regard to the global profile of Serie A- so what else can be done?

More important than a change at the helm of our team is a change at the top of Italian football. It stinks and needs a clear out and restructuring. Everything from the way young players are treated to the suits fiddling with league tables via their lawyers, to the stadiums, the facilities and everything else. That's where change and investment needs to go. Until then we can have whoever we want at any role in the team, and we'll just get picked apart by the establishment anyway.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Felt the urge today to wear our colors while strolling through my vacation. Our sporting directors have done horribly, Allegri is a complete disaster, FIGC and UEFA want to bury us, feels like the time to show some love for the bianconero colors
Meh, what this club has turned into, especially after the rebranding and cringy social media approach, feels like just another bland corporation.

We Juve fans are no different from Apple minions but at least their company knows how to make bands.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm saying that a product that no one wants to go away ever is a strong product.

You can sell Juventus. You can sell Ferrari. But does that make you look good? Would you bank on a company that has to let go of such assets?
It Italy yes, but in our case most of Exors assets are scattered abroad and it's operated outside of italy, i'm not so sure.

If you're L'oreal and Exor have come into buy 20% of your company, and Exor sold Juventus, then I dont think it will play a significance on L'oreals decision to sell.

Of course if Exor keep selling and buying assets over a short period, then yes that doesn't make them look good.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't think we currently have an identity.

The old Juve is dead. Agnelli & co made sure of that.

And the new Juve is, euhm, ...
I honestly have no idea what it is these days.
so let's not use this crisis as an opportunity to work on recreating the old juve's identity

let's just give it away to some oil country when the company's value and reputation is at its lowest point since calciopoli

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
so let's not use this crisis as an opportunity to work on recreating the old juve's identity

let's just give it away to some oil country when the company's value and reputation is at its lowest point since calciopoli
I would absolutely love to have the "old" Juve back.
I just don't see it happening any time soon, regardless of who the owners are.

That being said, if we do end up being bought by some shady (oil) country/company, I guess I'll be officially done with this club. There's only so much I can take :grin:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Agree but a big FUCK YOU to all the Allegro radicals as well who continue to defend the terrorist despite two years of systematic destruction on the pitch

This Livornese demon is the Gravina and the Ceferin from the inside

Fuck him and fuck all the terrorist sympathizers that want to sabotage this beautiful club
Without penalty we would finish 2nd. Does that mean, Allegri should stay? No. But I cant see how you can find connection between results on the pitch that would make us qualify for the CL and being fucked in the ass off it that will make us miss it.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
According to the latest news we better get one over Roma since I believe everyone would agree that we should rather have a Euro ban on one ridiculous competition than get it a year after with a CL spot on the line.

There is a clear biased goal for everyone and its to get back at Super League organizers

- - - Updated - - -

Agree but a big FUCK YOU to all the Allegro radicals as well who continue to defend the terrorist despite two years of systematic destruction on the pitch

This Livornese demon is the Gravina and the Ceferin from the inside

Fuck him and fuck all the terrorist sympathizers that want to sabotage this beautiful club
I dont think anyone here want another Allegri season, correct me if Im wrong.
That being said - Some of his excuses are valid.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
Without penalty we would finish 2nd. Does that mean, Allegri should stay? No. But I cant see how you can find connection between results on the pitch that would make us qualify for the CL and being fucked in the ass off it that will make us miss it.
Tbh, without the penalty since the beginning, our players might still in fight of Serie A champion at the moment. Allegri is an excellent motivator, he did what he could to save this distorted season, ppl have to give him that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)