Board & Management (28 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
According to the latest news we better get one over Roma since I believe everyone would agree that we should rather have a Euro ban on one ridiculous competition than get it a year after with a CL spot on the line.

There is a clear biased goal for everyone and its to get back at Super League organizers

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think anyone here want another Allegri season, correct me if Im wrong.
That being said - Some of his excuses are valid.
If we don't fight this they'll ban this year AND next one. They won't stop if we just bend over and take it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Meh, what this club has turned into, especially after the rebranding and cringy social media approach, feels like just another bland corporation.

We Juve fans are no different from Apple minions but at least their company knows how to make bands.
The club has lost its way, true. However, its still the successor of the club I fell in love with and I guess I just dont feel like giving up yet.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we don't fight this they'll ban this year AND next one. They won't stop if we just bend over and take it.
I never said we should bend over but on a sporting view if we do get this ban I rather it be wasted on their shitty cups than on the CL.
In terms of lawyers and stuff - Yeah we should fight it.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I never said we should bend over but on a sporting view if we do get this ban I rather it be wasted on their shitty cups than on the CL.
In terms of lawyers and stuff - Yeah we should fight it.
I was not referring to anything you said. I meant this won't be over if we just accept it.

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
We apparently have a president. His name is Gianluca Ferrero, I had to google because I only remembered that he is this 50-something looking over 70 yo. The last news that is associated with him is his appointment as president. Even wikipedia and fan sites don't give a shit about him and continue to name Andrea Agnelli as president. What events and conditions does Mr. Ferrero still need to finally speak?

He doesn't even have his own thread here, ffs :lol2:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Tbh, without the penalty since the beginning, our players might still in fight of Serie A champion at the moment. Allegri is an excellent motivator, he did what he could to save this distorted season, ppl have to give him that.
Absolutely. Ofc some will think I defend Max by saying this. This group is consisted of mentally fragile players. We dont have champions to pull us through. Getting docked 15pts, then getting points back, docked 10 pts, along with constant talk of how many points we will lose would affect anyone, let alone current bunch. Take last night humiliation for example. We did lose games this season and we have played like shit but 4-1 to Empoli, while just before the kick off they docked 10pts again off us. The news undoubtedly affected our players.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
@GordoDeCentral this management is not what juve needs, that's not even a question. fuckers like lotito, mourinho, even cassano were more honest and open about the penalty than the cucks we have

again, i want a proper management with balls and vision

also, nice read, i miss these in english:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
@GordoDeCentral this management is not what juve needs, that's not even a question. fuckers like lotito, mourinho, even cassano were more honest and open about the penalty than the cucks we have

again, i want a proper management with balls and vision

also, nice read, i miss these in english:

But think about it, what would stop the prez or ceo from coming with at least a similar tone to mou's? They are being silenced, and only one guy can do that.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yeah no offence, but I'm pretty sure Pavel could hold his own among criminals.

This entire ordeal is about power. It's just vengeance. That's all it is. It doesn't really matter if we did anything wrong. Even if we did that's not what we're being punished for. And what really bothers me is that we have power. Our majority shareholder is Exor. This is not nothing, especially not in Italy. Fiat for example employs thousands of Italians. Maybe Fiat wants to build a factory in Romania. I don't know. In business so much can happen.

Why are we not using our power in what is pretty clearly a political spectacle at this point?

- - - Updated - - -

You can still be banned from a competition you don't qualify for and the ban will be counted as served.

Word has it UEFA are the main instigators of the point deduction anyway.
Because Juventus is one of the few money-losing entities owned by the company and nothing more than a pimple on Exor’s ass. They don’t care about us that much at all.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
that's the next step, we have to go through the whole system

also how come nobody beat this chiné guy yet, where are our tough guy ultras with their earth-earth missiles lol
What ultras?

They put out statements when all of this farce went down saying they were happy Agnelli and the board were removed. They also said we are guilty of the charges the FIGC have put to us unlike Calciopoli.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5,616
    What ultras?

They put out statements when all of this farce went down saying they were happy Agnelli and the board were removed. They also said we are guilty of the charges the FIGC have put to us unlike Calciopoli.
    Memba when L’Incompetente neutered our ultras a few years back?

Drughi and Viking and the rest of them are splinter cells

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)