Board & Management (54 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Pavel knows how to motorboat, sure. But would I trust him in the pit of vipers that's FIGC or CONI? Not really. That's sending a boy in for a man's job. (Or a woman who can just as readily decapitate enemies... I'm not sexist about this and adore these kinds of women, some whom I've met in life.)

But yeah, the timing jerk chain, the arbitrariness, unilateral punishment? They could have at least pretended to gave a crap about some illusion of fairness by punishing both Juventus and one or more other trading partner clubs for being complicit parties in the same deal. But they couldn't even be bothered with that much. That just shows sheer arrogance and a sense of being above any kind of feigned justice.
I really think Serie A is in big trouble with the way all of this has been handled.

One of my Italian friends is a Napoli fan and I talk to him daily. Not once have I heard him say anything positive about Juventus. He hates us, he really does. Today even he sent me a text saying it's all a scam.

At this point all credibility is gone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
This club is beyond done, and what to say about the league :lol: hope this is the last time we see an italian club in CL final. Stop watching Serie A games.

Getting points deducted then given back, then deducted again in the same season, c'mon now. Banana league.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Barcelona was paying referees, literally they were billed each month for their services. City has spent billions over the last decade, they are state sponsored club, like PSG. But Juve, that recorded some capital gains upon sale, which is not illegal in any way, is likely getting excluded from Uefa competitions. Im even more disgusted with our fans saying, we had it coming, we deserved it, etc. To those Id say: fuck you!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Barcelona was paying referees, literally they were billed each month for their services. City has spent billions over the last decade, they are state sponsored club, like PSG. But Juve, that recorded some capital gains upon sale, which is not illegal in any way, is likely getting excluded from Uefa competitions. Im even more disgusted with our fans saying, we had it coming, we deserved it, etc. To those Id say: fuck you!
Agree but a big FUCK YOU to all the Allegro radicals as well who continue to defend the terrorist despite two years of systematic destruction on the pitch

This Livornese demon is the Gravina and the Ceferin from the inside

Fuck him and fuck all the terrorist sympathizers that want to sabotage this beautiful club

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Juventus is one of three investments that Exor has a majority share in. The remaining 12 out of 15 companies are below 50%. Exor would want to diversify, fingers everywhere. It comes to show how the investment in Juventus in general goes against the very fabric of Exor's investment model, it really is a loss-loss machine.

I mean our club represents around 2% of Exor’s net asset value. Imagine having 2% of your wealth, making negative headlines constantly, making losses and harming your reputation. Most shareholders would have by now cashed out.
Elkann though lol, can't sell his 63.8% ownership of Juve due to family sentimental and nostalgic value, but can't burn it either, even if he wants to.

So like most humans in his situation, he is going to leave it there, throwing a bunch of nobodies to keep the business running and focus his attention on his own hand built projects (even if its with money inherited from the ancestors), because hand built projects makes us feel empowered. From his perspective, he really doesn't give a shit, and nor can we expect him too.

Yes we can cry for new leadership, sell the club etc, but not until some of these guys die, and that's when the 3rd generation will be quick to sell. Until then, and that's all of our lives, we are stuck.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Juventus is one of three investments that Exor has a majority share in. The remaining 12 out of 15 companies are below 50%. Exor would want to diversify, fingers everywhere. It comes to show how the investment in Juventus in general goes against the very fabric of Exor's investment model, it really is a loss-loss machine.

I mean our club represents around 2% of Exor’s net asset value. Imagine having 2% of your wealth, making negative headlines constantly, making losses and harming your reputation. Most shareholders would have by now cashed out.
Elkann though lol, can't sell his 63.8% ownership of Juve due to family sentimental and nostalgic value, but can't burn it either, even if he wants to.

So like most humans in his situation, he is going to leave it there, throwing a bunch of nobodies to keep the business running and focus his attention on his own hand built projects (even if its with money inherited from the ancestors), because hand built projects makes us feel empowered. From his perspective, he really doesn't give a shit, and nor can we expect him too.

Yes we can cry for new leadership, sell the club etc, but not until some of these guys die, and that's when the 3rd generation will be quick to sell. Until then, and that's all of our lives, we are stuck.
I disagree. Sure Juventus makes negative headlines every once in a while. The same way Real Madrid does. Fans don't really care. I mean they do care short term. But even if they hate Juventus, they love to hate it. Literally no one on the face of the planet wants Juventus to disappear, because at the very least you need Juventus as an adversary. That makes it a very strong project. The question is more if it can bring in real money or if it's just about prestige and showing you've got money to burn.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I disagree. Sure Juventus makes negative headlines every once in a while. The same way Real Madrid does. Fans don't really care. I mean they do care short term. But even if they hate Juventus, they love to hate it. Literally no one on the face of the planet wants Juventus to disappear, because at the very least you need Juventus as an adversary. That makes it a very strong project. The question is more if it can bring in real money or if it's just about prestige and showing you've got money to burn.
Yes but Elkann is a businessman first, fan second. I dont think your seeing it from the business perspective. He doesnt want it to disappear as i said, but in a dilemma, and more importantly, its not his project, but one he inherited.

Also Real Madrid is a fan run club, try picking on a 100,000 socios, which is probably comprised of thousands of businessmen. They have a stronger model in place.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yes but Elkann is a businessman first, fan second. I dont think your seeing it from the business perspective. He doesnt want it to disappear as i said, but in a dilemma, and more importantly, its not his project, but one he inherited.

Also Real Madrid is a fan run club, try picking on a 100,000 socios, which is probably comprised of thousands of businessmen. They have a stronger model in place.
I'm saying that a product that no one wants to go away ever is a strong product.

You can sell Juventus. You can sell Ferrari. But does that make you look good? Would you bank on a company that has to let go of such assets?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
In any sort of ordinary court surely we can rip them apart?

It's so clear that the penalty is based on where he wants us to finish up or rather not finish. It's just ridiculous.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
It's going to be very hard to care about winning the league anymore knowing they can fuck us any time they want. I barely give a fuck about It UEFA competitions anymore either and I used to be obssessed about the champions league.

Hopefully new presidents of Serie A/UEFA or the superleague can change that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)