Board & Management (34 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
How will they even manage this? 2 games to go we won't know about appeals till after the season. So if I'm currently in the top 4 I can't plan and program the mercato because we might get our points back? That is bizarre

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Its not the figc that is stupid, it's our board. Bunch of overpayd clowns looking only for their arses. And also our pussyfag ultras...been quiet for years, we dont need that here. Supporters are the heart lf the club, no team, no board.... i loved how were ultras defending the club.

Maybe i'm the only one who thinks this, but this club is dead.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I said it before, but we need paisan Italian-American owners from the New York metro area. There isn't a more vengeful, grudge-holding, kamikazi group of people on the face of the Earth. They'd call Gravina a rat bastard on national television because they didn't shake hands one time 15 years ago.
So Rocco Commisso?

magician

Oct 22, 2022
I didn't want to start posting here before Allegri is out but now I really want to post this : I'm not defending "the management" (whoever they are) but what actually can they do?

You cannot reason with religious zealots, especially religious zealots who are in positions of power, when they're hell bent to fight against their perceived ultimate boogeyman.

JJ is unfortunately just a single club surrounded by religious zealots who want to kill it, no matter how and where we fight, as long as the remains to take place in Italy, the zealots with their irrational hatred will be there ready to inflict troubles with any method possible.

And they outnumber the people who support or work for us.

Even if you go to outside sporting justice system, it's still in their home turf, Italy, there will still be their brothers, their cousins, their friends who equally hate us for reasons and be there ready to strike us... Or even if somehow the people over there are impartial, they will face not only social pressure but perhaps even political and economic pressure to rule against us anyway.

Then there are the neutrals, that don't hate us perhaps but because they're also in the same institution of us, then their livelihood also indirectly linked to our plight, they will surely want their lives goes on as normal as they could be even at our expense. Do you want your life to be interrupted just because your neighbor are in dire situation? No, most of us won't be that sympathetic...

The same goes with intl institutions like UEFA too, sure currently they have a beef against JJ and I don't doubt they want to make an example out of JJ but even when they were more neutral like in calciopoli days, surely they only want to continue their life and corrupt business as normal as they could be, they don't want to wait for this circus over here in Italy, even if that means they violate sportsmanship for that... As long as there's no worldwide backlash or potential backlash, they would swept it under the carpet.

So how exactly you want JJ owner to fight? And after all they too have their own life anyway, it's not worth getting into fight with a whole country over this, unfortunately. Especially when it's not about their own life... Even if I were an agnelli and in charge of the club right now, I would only say to the dead grandpa : sorry gramps, this shit isn't worth my own life.

As for selling the club? Well which sane international caliber businessman/men/group want to put their stake in this literal hell house circus? Maybe only government affiliated or sponsored entity would dare to put their stake into this kind of situation.

The only real solution to this is IMHO to move the club to another league, even if the club has to start from the bottom, but we know that's another whole can of worms right there.

This is the real curse for JJ and it's fans, not the 7 cl final loses, but this, being in the middle of a self perpetuating socio-political insanity of a land that is beyond hell which is Italian football.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I didn't want to start posting here before Allegri is out but now I really want to post this : I'm not defending "the management" (whoever they are) but what actually can they do?
Not being retarded would be a start.

It is amusing, however, that only fairly recently lots of fans started criticizing the board/club. Even more amusing that some people seem surprised. Didn't they pay any attention these past six years, give or take?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Why read? "Dogs can dance over the corpses of lions. But dogs remain dogs, while lions are lions" - Sturraro
"Sit down or I’ll embarrass you to such a degree that you’ll cry for three days. Go play with your Pokemon and stop bothering me, you re**rd."

“Go cry to your mother, you damn child. Actually, I am at home with your mother.”

Stuarro

magician

Oct 22, 2022
Not being retarded would be a start.

It is amusing, however, that only fairly recently lots of fans started criticizing the board/club. Even more amusing that some people seem surprised. Didn't they pay any attention these past six years, give or take?
That's a fair point and true, but on the other hand, the rubentus zealots will always find other ways to fuck JJ up... The plusvalenza and salary crimes that they accused JJ of, aren't really crimes anyway, do you expect JJ to be the only global level business entity and sports club that behave like total saint? That's kinda unrealistic demand anyway.

Remember, they banned conte for failures to report for possible match fixing that didn't involve him, how do you expect normal people to anticipate such attack against JJ? Nobody can.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

You cannot reason with religious zealots, especially religious zealots who are in positions of power, when they're hell bent to fight against their perceived ultimate boogeyman.

JJ is unfortunately just a single club surrounded by religious zealots who want to kill it, no matter how and where we fight, as long as the remains to take place in Italy, the zealots with their irrational hatred will be there ready to inflict troubles with any method possible.

And they outnumber the people who support or work for us.

Even if you go to outside sporting justice system, it's still in their home turf, Italy, there will still be their brothers, their cousins, their friends who equally hate us for reasons and be there ready to strike us... Or even if somehow the people over there are impartial, they will face not only social pressure but perhaps even political and economic pressure to rule against us anyway.

Then there are the neutrals, that don't hate us perhaps but because they're also in the same institution of us, then their livelihood also indirectly linked to our plight, they will surely want their lives goes on as normal as they could be even at our expense. Do you want your life to be interrupted just because your neighbor are in dire situation? No, most of us won't be that sympathetic...

The same goes with intl institutions like UEFA too, sure currently they have a beef against JJ and I don't doubt they want to make an example out of JJ but even when they were more neutral like in calciopoli days, surely they only want to continue their life and corrupt business as normal as they could be, they don't want to wait for this circus over here in Italy, even if that means they violate sportsmanship for that... As long as there's no worldwide backlash or potential backlash, they would swept it under the carpet.

So how exactly you want JJ owner to fight? And after all they too have their own life anyway, it's not worth getting into fight with a whole country over this, unfortunately. Especially when it's not about their own life... Even if I were an agnelli and in charge of the club right now, I would only say to the dead grandpa : sorry gramps, this shit isn't worth my own life.

As for selling the club? Well which sane international caliber businessman/men/group want to put their stake in this literal hell house circus? Maybe only government affiliated or sponsored entity would dare to put their stake into this kind of situation.

The only real solution to this is IMHO to move the club to another league, even if the club has to start from the bottom, but we know that's another whole can of worms right there.

This is the real curse for JJ and it's fans, not the 7 cl final loses, but this, being in the middle of a self perpetuating socio-political insanity of a land that is beyond hell which is Italian football.
Fight fire with fire. Our owners have powers in the media to unleash hell and expose the cunts for what they are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)