Board & Management (89 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why are we even fighting for the club? That is Jj’s job. If they don’t fight and if they don’t give a shit why should we?
The fact that the management have the arrogance to think us fans will stick by them through thick and thin thus doing nothing to defend the club or even respecting our love for it. Nah its enough for me, they've tested my patience long enough, we don't owe the management jack shit and yet they think we are stupid enough to want to pay 100-200+ euros each time to watch this shit show? No thanks.

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5,483
    The fact that the management have the arrogance to think us fans will stick by them through thick and thin thus doing nothing to defend the club or even respecting our love for it. Nah its enough for me, they've tested my patience long enough, we don't owe the management jack shit and yet they think we are stupid enough to want to pay 100-200+ euros each time to watch this shit show? No thanks.
    This was exactly what Agnelli's logic was though

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    Agnelli even said it was better to charge high prices for tickets because his logic was even if they don’t sell out they would make the same amount of money. A complete imbecile with a wealthy surname.

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
    If I were a shareholder I'd sell my fucking shares because this club is not working in my best interest anymore, the assets and stocks of this club has dropped and its largely down to the management allowing it to be so
    They tried to grow and compete with PL clubs and RM and barca..etc. Which is what every company try and do.toplease you as shareholder. They underestimated UEFA response and didn't expect to be a mafia too..

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
    So 4 - 1 down to employ in a must win match and another - 10 points.
    With no proper defending by the management it's time to do what I did with the previous - 15 points penalty and say "that's my que to skidoo" for at least 4 - 5 months.
    So with that being said fuck this cuck management, fuck this clown we have as a coach, fuck Elkann and his dubios stance în all of this and fuck all of Juve's enemies.
    Going back to lurking as this somehow brings my stress level down from watching this train wreck that our beloved club has become.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Agnelli even said it was better to charge high prices for tickets because his logic was even if they don’t sell out they would make the same amount of money. A complete imbecile with a wealthy surname.
    Well Agnelli has been gone some months now... same shit different toilet still.

- - - Updated - - -

They tried to grow and compete with PL clubs and RM and barca..etc. Which is what every company try and do.toplease you as shareholder. They underestimated UEFA response and didn't expect to be a mafia too..
    You know who else Juve underestimated? And more important than Uefa or any other footballing body? It's own fucking fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)