Board & Management (94 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Amazing but not surprising news! No CL next season has huge consequences for us. So many players will pur their hands up to leave. Allegri won't be manager.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Sporting integrity eh to announce a penalty minutes before kick off.

What a truly honest league we play in, with absolutely no witch hunt or any unlawful behaviour. Cleanest league in world football.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Amazing but not surprising news! No CL next season has huge consequences for us. So many players will pur their hands up to leave. Allegri won't be manager.
Allegri will be manager because the board doesn’t have the balls to sack him, nor the money and because he knows perfectly well that he will never get even a half of what he’s earning somewhere else. It would actually be perfect for Allegri to stay, because he can always shift poor results to everything and everyone but himself.

Oct 23, 2011
Don't sell the club. Just hand in the documents and remove it from existence so we can all live our lives in peace from here on out. Thank you.
Life is too short to get riled up over something that really should serve as a source of entertainment in the first place. I don’t know man, I really think I need a break from this club and sport in general.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You know its fucking sad when Mourinho of all people is defending us more than fucking John elkunt. That's it for me. It was a pleasure. Fuck you elkunt, fuck you allegri, fuck you Sandro, fuck you bumucci I fucking hate you all with my heart fuck you for making me resentful of the one love I've had for nearly 30 years. Enough is enough. Calciopoli is one thing but this season has been a culmination of bullshit on and off the pitch and with no sign of change. No I'm not reliving this same shit next season.

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
We're basically being held hostage by the UEFA and FIGC cartels. Thats what you get for trying to take thier corner. Juventus FC like every other club is just business. And as publicly traded company, They have an obligation to do the best for thier shareholders..which is currently is to shut up and take it up the ass..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We're basically being held hostage by the UEFA and FIGC cartels. Thats what you get for trying to take thier corner. Juventus FC like every other club is just business. And as publicly traded company, They have an obligation to do the best for thier shareholders..which is currently is to shut up and take it up the ass..
If I were a shareholder I'd sell my fucking shares because this club is not working in my best interest anymore, the assets and stocks of this club has dropped and its largely down to the management allowing it to be so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)