Board & Management (10 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Details regarding the famous 'COVISOC letter': Juventus was never mentioned, Chinè reported only the cases of Atalanta, Cesena, Chievo Verona and Perugia.Figc didn't release the letter as a matter of precedent.
The document, which was kept secret until now, was given today to the lawyers of Cherubini and Paratici.(Gds)
oh so they changed inda, roma and nipples to these bums nobody cares about. :baus:

:D

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
This happens when Elkann wants to prove something and clear the club, with expensive lawyers and law experts leading the club. I wish he continues to support and follow and fight for Juve.

They are in panic mode right now. As for Sussy, I remember her from my Goal.com days when we were starting the forums and helped as admins (later goallegacy). She was one of the most annoing people in the world when she was starting with FI, on her Twitter it was saying passionate Inter supporter lol. Our roads crossed more than few times as well as with Carlo Retardanesse when he was working for Goal.com we had daily communication because most of the posts and the analyctic post on the forum which was borrowed from the 'reporters' as him. Man what kind of people roams the world and are famous on twitter.

Last edited:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
This happens when Elkann wants to prove something and clear the club, with expensive lawyers and law experts leading the club. I wish he continues to support and follow and fight for Juve.

They are in panic mode right now. As for Sussy, I remember her from my Goal.com days when we were starting the forums and helped as admins (later goallegacy). She was one of the most annoing people in the world when she was starting with FI, on her Twitter it was saying passionate Inter supporter lol. Our roads crossed more than few times aas well as with Carlo Retardanesse when he was working for Goal.com we had daily communication because most of the posts and the analyctic post on the forum which was borrowed from the 'reporters' as him. Man what kind of people roams the world and are famous on twitter.
Not to undermine Juventus lawyers but... wasnt Paratici's and Cherubini's lawyers who ask and got this hole thing about the letter?

Jun 16, 2020
The current season should be cancelled. That is the only right thing to do after cangaroo trials we have been subjected to. It is not just docking off 15 points and returning our points back but the mental aspect cant be neglected. Our players had to watch all the hard work go away with arbitrary decision in the middle of the season. Id hope our shareholders take federation to civil courts.
How nice would this be. From Napoli judges trying to kill us to cancelling the season where Napoli finally is the strongest team after decades.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
From being hidden to becoming public in a matter of minutes, the letter requested by the #Juventus defense is now in the hands of the lawyers. A 6-page document, written by Chiné in response to a Covisoc note on March 31st 2021. The letter by the Federal Prosecutor which clearly contains interpretations on the plusvalenze and the definitions of "fictitious" and "system" and in which the name of the bianconeri never appeared.

• The Covisoc letter and the absence of a "crime report":

The Federal Prosecutor wrote on April 14th 2021: "On the basis of these considerations of rights, on which this Prosecution cannot exercise its investigative and prosecuting prerogatives, it is evident that exercising a disciplinary action in this matter, in a methodological logic of continuity with respect to the evaluations already carried out in previously examined disciplinary cases, could be usefully pursued where sufficient evidence emerges to reinforce the need to investigate cases of those who reasonably assume the subsistence of player exchange deals between 2 or more professional clubs, in terms of similar systematic mercato transactions and not as an episodic deal, with the purpose of overestimating the balance sheet data of these clubs, precisely, the Plusvalenze system".

Actually the phrase "where sufficient evidence emerges to reinforce the need to investigate" could show the absence of a crime as claimed on several occasions by the bianconeri lawyers who are going word by word through the document.

[Tuttosport via @averagejuventinoguy]

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Details regarding the famous 'COVISOC letter': Juventus was never mentioned, Chinè reported only the cases of Atalanta, Cesena, Chievo Verona and Perugia.Figc didn't release the letter as a matter of precedent.
The document, which was kept secret until now, was given today to the lawyers of Cherubini and Paratici.(Gds)
If this is true, how the fuck could GDS say such a letter is not a huge win for Juventus lmao

Man I really hope this league is burnt to the fucking ground. If we had balls, we could actually sue the fucking shit out of the federation and bring this league to its knees. Here’s hoping it happens.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Wait this turd wants to negotiate, ok lets negotiate on Juventus's terms
lets start by you publically declaring that the figc wanted to destroy Juventus
with no proof,and this was planned in 2018 with lotito and adl and chine the roma prick lawyer who should have sent recoba back home for a fake passport.
you give back our stolen scudetti, given to inter, wipe away clean that we were never in seria b
you relegate merda ,nipples and roma to seria c with 200 point penalty
you resign your post no benefits or pension you fucking disappear never to be seen or heard from again
all lawyers including palazzi from 2006 and everyone involved is placed in prison and are banned for life
lotito and adl are banned for life
you give us $1 billion euros in this figc plot for damages.
the above is what I want first you fucktards, your worried you should be we are coming for all you fucks, better run and hid.
We are going to bury this shit league and all you turds with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)