Board & Management (58 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The letter that has been circulating in the newspapers is not the COVISOC letter (Note 10940) but part of the response that Chiné provided to that letter.It has to be seen how come such rumours spread quickly.
"At 6:00 PM the Juventus lawyers didn't have in hand that letter yet"

[@massimozampini - @juventibus)
Wouldn't it be convenient for the figc to just destroy this piece of evidence...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
This Chiné dude can't write for shit. He uses an awful lot of words to sound intelligent, but he says nothing. There's just no substance to what he writes.

Seriously, this motherfucker needed five sentences to say they'd investigate if there is enough evidence of wrongdoing.

If this is the level of the legal professionals we're up against, we're winning the CL by the end of the season.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If this is true, how the fuck could GDS say such a letter is not a huge win for Juventus lmao

Man I really hope this league is burnt to the fucking ground. If we had balls, we could actually sue the fucking shit out of the federation and bring this league to its knees. Here’s hoping it happens.
I mean, while this would all be amazing, from the club’s perspective it would like cutting off your nose to spite your face. Which is exactly what Serie A has been doing to Juve over and over again. Destroy Serie A in retaliation and what happens to this club?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This Chiné dude can't write for shit. He uses an awful lot of words to sound intelligent, but he says nothing. There's just no substance to what he writes.

Seriously, this motherfucker needed five sentences to say they'd investigate if there is enough evidence of wrongdoing.

If this is the level of the legal professionals we're up against, we're winning the CL by the end of the season.

These things are more evident in the kangaroo judiciary system where you can get punished for violation of principles of natural justice.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I mean, while this would all be amazing, from the club’s perspective it would like cutting off your nose to spite your face. Which is exactly what Serie A has been doing to Juve over and over again. Destroy Serie A in retaliation and what happens to this club?
I'm not really a fan and I like domestic leagues, but the only way forward is the Super League.

As much as I love Italy, both the country and the culture are inherently flawed at the moment and this season has shown that basic procedural rights cannot be guaranteed and that the sheer toxicity of other clubs is slowly destroying whatever value Serie A has got left.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Its an Italian mentality let's destroy those from growing and becoming more powerful even for the greater good because we don't want others succeeding.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm not really a fan and I like domestic leagues, but the only way forward is the Super League.

As much as I love Italy, both the country and the culture are inherently flawed at the moment and this season has shown that basic procedural rights cannot be guaranteed and that the sheer toxicity of other clubs is slowly destroying whatever value Serie A has got left.

Oh, I definitely agree with this. If we can dissolve this corrupt ass league and get a Continental Super League going, I’m all for it.

Can’t believe so many muppets on Tuz were so against the idea of a Super League and taking FIGC and Ceferin’s side.

- - - Updated - - -

Its an Italian mentality let's destroy those from growing and becoming more powerful even for the greater good because we don't want others succeeding.
Italian mentality, aside from Juve, and this club always gets fucked over because of it.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Oh, I definitely agree with this. If we can dissolve this corrupt ass league and get a Continental Super League going, I’m all for it.

Can’t believe so many muppets on Tuz were so against the idea of a Super League and taking FIGC and Ceferin’s side.

- - - Updated - - -

Italian mentality, aside from Juve, and this club always gets fucked over because of it.
Anyone who endoreses that corrupt cunt aka punk ass Cefelis should be lowered into a vat of acid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)