Board & Management (12 Viewers)

OP
.zero

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3,884
    thing is that journalists were rarely wrong with the documents. the interpretation is one thing, they can either say "juve want the points penalty to be canceled" or "juve want to get away with financial fraud" depending on their default agenda, but if multiple outlets say that this document looks heavy on roma, inda and napoli, then it is heavy on them. we have a leverage, something we lacked so far. maybe it isn't the best time to be purely optimistic, jj is a broken club on multiple levels, still, if we have something against those who tried to kill the club, that's more than nothing. and certainly more than we could have hoped for a few weeks ago.

maybe exor cared after all, and maybe we have decent lawyers. maybe.
    I hope so brev

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
    Not going to hold my breath, but how does some so called journo get a top secret document and decides to publish said document, ohhh thats right shitaly, I still say burn this league to the ground merda roma milan nipples seria b or worse awaits for you twats.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Details regarding the famous 'COVISOC letter': Juventus was never mentioned, Chinè reported only the cases of Atalanta, Cesena, Chievo Verona and Perugia.Figc didn't release the letter as a matter of precedent.
    The document, which was kept secret until now, was given today to the lawyers of Cherubini and Paratici.(Gds)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)