Board & Management (43 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Which makes me even more disappointed with the Agnelli family. Sure they’re still wealthy but apparently their influence and connections are shit. Either that or Juventus these days is such a low priority out of all their businesses that they don’t give a shit enough to fight this head on.
Agnelli family was very influent in Italy when Gianni and Umberto Agnelli were still alive.
Nowdays not so much.
It happens when in he past you had 1m direct workers + many third party workers
When you paid taxes in Italy and so on.

Nowdays 100.000 direct workers, legal shit in Holland , Taxes paid in Belgium? dunno
You get the gist? Fiat moved out of Italy.
When you lose all those things how can you expect italian govt to hold you up

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Which makes me even more disappointed with the Agnelli family. Sure they’re still wealthy but apparently their influence and connections are shit. Either that or Juventus these days is such a low priority out of all their businesses that they don’t give a shit enough to fight this head on.
Dude. As they used to say in the US:

“From shirtsleeves to shirt sleeves in three generations.”

Thank you Andrew Carnegie

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
" no more super league, no punishment from Uefa"
on the other hand, any punishment would push juve away from uefa more than ever

no need to suck their dick. juve was and will be relevant on the long run, and the superleague remains a necessity, the question is the timing

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
on the other hand, any punishment would push juve away from uefa more than ever

no need to suck their dick. juve was and will be relevant on the long run, and the superleague remains a necessity, the question is the timing
wait 3-4 years, u wont be talking about superleague replacing CL, but rather replacing domestic leagues for big clubs from Germany, Spain, Italy, France and maybe Netherlands. This is the only way they could fight EPL money in the long run.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
and no matter how u will present it in the future they will still think the same, imo this is already lost case with those guys unless UEFA makes some massive mistake.
Just don't ask them again then. They in their own superleague already.

Plenty of other big teams around that aren't from engerland.

Get Bayern on board once Qatar-Kalle and the old farts are gone. They know they want it.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Those dumb epl fans thought the SL was replacing their Premier league fixtures that's why they protested
if we switched places with the EPL and Serie A became the one with the money and all the attention in the world we wouldn’t give a fuck about a Super League.

You guys are smoking some heavy shit if you think this made up league idea will ever come to fruition in today’s world.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
if we switched places with the EPL and Serie A became the one with the money and all the attention in the world we wouldn’t give a fuck about a Super League.

You guys are smoking some heavy shit if you think this made up league idea will ever come to fruition in today’s world.
Why? It will come sooner or later imo.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

once the other teams feel more, how much behind the EPL money they really are something will happen. I would argue it will be much different to currently presented format though. Wouldnt be suprised if it really replaces domestic competitions as i mentioned above.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
u can never have enough money, but the fans are the problem imo, for some reason they wont accept parting ways with UEFA.
I think the real problem was the presentation of the project. In Eurobasketball at the start of 2000ies ~half of Euroleague clubs created a new Euroleague controlled by the clubs and left FIBA with the other half of the biggest clubs. After a season or two FIBA caved and accepted that from then on they only control the national team competitions while all the european club competitions where organized by a private company run by the 13 biggest clubs in Europe. And none of the problems that fans were concerned about in regards to Superleague are present in European basketball, the sport isn't dead.

The fact that smth like this has happened in the same continent in a team sport that shares many sporting clubs with football and the fact that it was a big success was a big advantage to the Superleague project, but they dropped the ball so heavily and the project reveal was such an amateur hour job that the Superleague vol.1 itself has became the biggest enemy to any future possibilities. and when I look how that project was defended by Agnelli and co, I don't have a lot of hope that we'll do the best defense possible for our current issues, for some reason our guys in charge are not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 31)