Board & Management (19 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Nah. It’s a pipe dream. You can’t get the English teams on board for one. UEFA will punish anyone involved so the only option is to leave them, who’s got the balls?
Then do it without the english teams.

And who cares about what UEFA says if you don't wanna play in their competitions anymore anyway?

Just don't chicken out next time. It was all so poorly planned.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Those dumb epl fans thought the SL was replacing their Premier league fixtures that's why they protested
dumbos

- - - Updated - - -

once the other teams feel more, how much behind the EPL money they really are something will happen. I would argue it will be much different to currently presented format though. Wouldnt be suprised if it really replaces domestic competitions as i mentioned above.
well if they didn't realize when we organized SL.....
I mean if you check all league transfers since 2000-2001
EPL in and out = -12b
every other league = -2b

So EPL already spent at least 6times any other league in the past 20years.
Isn't that already a SL?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
if we switched places with the EPL and Serie A became the one with the money and all the attention in the world we wouldn’t give a fuck about a Super League.

You guys are smoking some heavy shit if you think this made up league idea will ever come to fruition in today’s world.
The SL was the alternative to the Uefa cup competitions not the domestic leagues

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
dumbos

- - - Updated - - -

EPL in and out = -12b
every other league = -2b

Isn't that already a SL?
it will get worse, its still not as visible for a big club like Bayern. When all they can do is fight for player with Bournemouth then they will open their eyes.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
If we manage to get past this crisis, the next time we get called out might be when the TV networks are negotiating a deal that is much worse than today because we, the fans, decided to mess with the income of these TV companies today.

- - - Updated - - -

The whole of Italy will probably curse Juve for the poor TV deals.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The salary maneuver investigation is closing soon. The penalties range from fines to points deduction to relegation, but only if it were to be shown that without the maneuvers in question the company would not have been able to register the team in the championship (@SkySport)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If we manage to get past this crisis, the next time we get called out might be when the TV networks are negotiating a deal that is much worse than today because we, the fans, decided to mess with the income of these TV companies today.

- - - Updated - - -

The whole of Italy should curse Italian football association for handing out fines arbitrarily and for the lack of transparency.

- - - Updated - - -

As a consumer Im within my rights to choose what I want to spend my money on. Certainly not on a product with fault.

Aug 2, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

The whole of Italy is cursing Juve anyway LOL

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The salary maneuver investigation is closing soon. The penalties range from fines to points deduction to relegation, but only if it were to be shown that without the maneuvers in question the company would not have been able to register the team in the championship (@SkySport)
Funny thing is of the players listed most have either left or retired, literally bonucci, de sciglio, cuadrado, rabiot and danilo would be amongst affecting us now, but let's face is danilo and rabiot would be our only loss

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The existence of a super league where you don’t need to earn your place would basically kill the domestic ones. We’ve discussed this before when it was first announced. It’s not gonna happen.
Winning the leagues bears certain prestige so I dont think the clubs would take it less serious. There is also a lot of rivalry, especially among Italian clubs.

Apr 12, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

It all boils down to quality of product. It's a meritocracy. If you aren't entertaining, no one wants to watch you. I'm not talking about Juve, I'm talking about the Serie A.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
dumbos

- - - Updated - - -

EPL in and out = -12b
every other league = -2b

Isn't that already a SL?
Indeed, EPL with the obscene amount of money their clubs can spend is already SL. Clubs in other countries want to qualify for the CL exactly because of the money. I couldnt care less for CL if Serie A could generate as much income. The bottom placed teams in EPL earn more from TV rights than us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)