Board & Management (21 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Juve preparing appeal to CONI. According to lawyers, the FIGC prosecutor exceeded the deadlines for presenting his request. Documents received on 27 Oct, not on 24 Nov. Chinè signed the request on 22 Dec. Beyond the 30 days established by Code of Justice. [GdS via @MatthijsPog)

This technicality should be enough to overturn the penalty.
Pls. Like they gonna let us off the hook lol

Shit doesn't matter when it comes to Jj.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The investigation by the federal prosecutor on the ‘salary maneuver’, linked to the Prisma investigation, could be closed as early as this week. The reasons for the sentence on the penalty of -15 points are expected next Monday which can be extended if the judges want more time to write down the reasons for arriving at the decision.(@SkySport via MatthijsPog)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Tell uefa to go fuck themselves, how about that for repairing relations

- - - Updated - - -

Juve preparing appeal to CONI. According to lawyers, the FIGC prosecutor exceeded the deadlines for presenting his request. Documents received on 27 Oct, not on 24 Nov. Chinè signed the request on 22 Dec. Beyond the 30 days established by Code of Justice. [GdS via @MatthijsPog)

This technicality should be enough to overturn the penalty.
If true just shows what a bunch of amateurs we are dealing with

Aug 2, 2005
What's even worse is that no one seems surprised they are writing down their reasons for the verdict after they reached it.

I mean, on what basis did they decide then?
Exactly what I am asking.a
It should have come out immediately with the verdict. Though I believe they already have the basis.. but just the decision out is strange.. at least they should have released what articles violated

FIGC: I docked you 15 points as a result of what the prosecutor showed "his views" to the Judge in 1 Hour on the investigations we are conducting.

Juve:
Why am punished?
Why 15 points?

FIGC:
We will release the reasons in 10 days. for now, shut up and wait.

What if it was wrong? Who is responsible for the damage that is done already?

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2005
The investigation by the federal prosecutor on the ‘salary maneuver’, linked to the Prisma investigation, could be closed as early as this week. The reasons for the sentence on the penalty of -15 points are expected next Monday which can be extended if the judges want more time to write down the reasons for arriving at the decision.(@SkySport via MatthijsPog)
Extended for more time to write down the reasons they should know 100% the same moment they released the verdict??!!!!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Exactly what I am asking.a
It should have come out immediately with the verdict. Though I believe they already have the basis.. but just the decision out is strange.. at least they should have released what articles violated

FIGC: I docked you 15 points as a result of what the prosecutor showed "his views" to the Judge in 1 Hour on the investigations we are conducting.

Juve:
Why am punished?
Why 15 points?

FIGC:
We will release the reasons in 10 days. for now, shut up and wait.

What if it was wrong? Who is responsible for the damage that is done already?
Seriously if the penalty is reversed we should pursue damages against the figc for authorising such initial punishments which would have no doubt had a massive negative impact on the club in more ways than one

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
TBF we should abandon it anyway, it wont happen with out english clubs. The only way i can see it happening if it replaces domestic leagues for big clubs in Italy, Spain and some other big countries.
Sure

But it's about kissing UEFA's ring and promise them shit only that they refrain from baseless punishment. When it's none of their concern if random clubs group up to form a new international league.

1 week of Cobolli Gigli and Blanc 2.0
-verdict taken like a corpse
-fans insulted
-kissing Ceferin's ring

Sell to sheikhs, Bendventus

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
That's how I read it too.

Mafia methods.
Which makes me even more disappointed with the Agnelli family. Sure they’re still wealthy but apparently their influence and connections are shit. Either that or Juventus these days is such a low priority out of all their businesses that they don’t give a shit enough to fight this head on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)