Board & Management (34 Viewers)

Oct 23, 2011
Can anyone tell me in one sentence what we are actually punished for?

Because when I read Italian newspapers, I notice that they need two pages just to explain what we did wrong.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
From what I understand we didn’t account for easy achievable bonuses and/or postponed salary in those 3/4 months during COVID, which basically understated our costs. I don’t know how much the impact was though. What’s insane to me is that our accountants (Deloitte) didn’t catch this.

either way, we seem to be in the wrong here.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Fuck it, a -2 or less would mean we automatically qualify for the Conference League. The way we are playing we probably would have missed the CL anyway. Let’s just agree this plea, see if UEFA want to ban us from Europe the year we have a conference league spot and wait patiently for the verdict on UEFAs monopoly.

Oh, and let’s sack our manager immediately and replace the whole board so we can go into next year being run by competent people

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I think we fucked up with the wages thing but not in a scandalous proportion. A big fine would have been ok without a deal with the league.
For the plusvalenza shit nothing should have been done.
You’re assuming a process with integrity with real proportionality between offenses and penalties and consistency in how this is applied, not a negotiation over Super League.

They already did -15, then zero then -10 all within the season and are able to get away with it without issue. It’s not about merit.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:sergio: at least read seven's relevant posts here
Why? He's been trying to tell me that elkann has big balls and he will save the day.
Let's just assume we take another points penalty hit that takes us out of Europe all together how can a uefa ban on europe be enforced? And even then there's no guarantees it'll only be for one year. Whatever the outcome the idiots that run this club literally handed it to uefa to deal as they like now. Spineless cowards

- - - Updated - - -

Any numbers on the fine ?
You can bet your bollocks to a barn dance the spineless management will expect the fans to pay it with another hike in ticket prices to watch literally shit

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You’re assuming a process with integrity with real proportionality between offenses and penalties and consistency in how this is applied, not a negotiation over Super League.

They already did -15, then zero then -10 all within the season and are able to get away with it without issue. It’s not about merit.
yes in a normal world, Italy and Cef's gang are corrupt mafiosi.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Nothing motivates evil more than weakness, it's such a wretched and cursed approach to life, so much so that i really don't feel bad for anyone who suffers its consequences, no matter how dire. 2023 is a direct result of 2006. And whatever comes next, oh and believe me it will come, will be a direct result of 2023. We are simply disgusting. I just might start hating us more than i hate merda.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Any numbers on the fine ?
800,000 euro fine

- - - Updated - - -

To all of you, I am done following this club, no soul, no balls, no fight there is nothing.
The figc is scared because they know that the TAR will fuck them up with the unfair process
and everything else they have done to Juventus and they would be bankrupted and they know this.
The accord was the figc pleading with juve , but elkunt does not have the balls to destroy this league.So
that is it for me will never follow this gutless club ever again, best of luck to all of you in what ever you do
stay safe and healthy.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Nothing motivates evil more than weakness, it's such a wretched and cursed approach to life, so much so that i really don't feel bad for anyone who suffers its consequences, no matter how dire. 2023 is a direct result of 2006. And whatever comes next, oh and believe me it will come, will be a direct result of 2023. We are simply disgusting. I just might start hating us more than i hate merda.
Precisely what I've been saying all along, this won't be the last scandal the FIGC unleash on us, we have set the precedence to let them fuck us in the culo, and its all on elkunt, I will forever hate him for promising us to "defend the club and it's fans" I can't say I believed him then but a part of me hoped I would be wrong, unfortunately it seems I'm right and I want nothing more than him to sell up get new owners, tradition is dead, his grandfather must be turning in his grave once again.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

So that's why we didn't appeal. Good now focus on next season and get the fuck out of the SL.
if this ends up happening it confirms what i said months ago in this thread that juventus will reach a plea deal with fines. this way league looks strong and sets an "example" and makes some cash money, and juventus escapes getting raped.

yet again i was attacked for it. yet again i will be proven right.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
From what I understand we didn’t account for easy achievable bonuses and/or postponed salary in those 3/4 months during COVID, which basically understated our costs. I don’t know how much the impact was though. What’s insane to me is that our accountants (Deloitte) didn’t catch this.

either way, we seem to be in the wrong here.
Club released an statement on 2020 regarding deferring wages and the plan to negotiate in earnest with the players if the season resumes. The season resumed and players presumably agreed to get their wages as bonuses. But the internal communication (players WhatsApp group) later showed that there were going to get their wages anyway, and that negotiating in earnest part was indeed not very earnest.
I don’t think it gave us any sporting advantage, but nevertheless it was shady.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Elkann had all the leverage in the world with TAR, and yet once again he didn't use it. Idgaf if it means all Italian competitions were halted and we become the antichrist of football (like we arent already?). This league has done us absolutely no favours whatsoever.

What this means is that Juve have now set a precedent where FIGC can keep throwing shit at us in future, narrow down all of our options to TAR, and know in good faith that we will inevitably role over at that last stage. All because we don't want to damage our PR. This management is an embarrassment to us fans.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)