Board & Management (42 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
It is now clear figc wants to fuck us regarldess whether we are guilty or not. In this case, there is no reason to fight, so the settlement agreement to write off this season only makes sense. For the few of you here who thinks that the management are pussies (they still are) because of trying to reach and agreement - you have to wake the fuck up and face the truth.

Swallow this season, poop out allegri and prepare for the new season with guintoli and a new manager + no penalties is the only way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Deal with FIGC to not pursue further penalties in seasons ahead still doesnt resolve the issue of possible future penalties from UEFA. With Juve admitted guilty for manouvering to evade FFP rules its easy as fuck for them to ban us for as long as Ceferin deems fit, they dont have to do any work and we're defenseless.

From the outside looking in it looks like a bad move, I expected us to go to international courts.
a plea bargain isn't the admission of guilt, and it doesn't automatically mean that we breached ffp (and ffp was all but suspended anyway for that season lol)

it's not necessarily a bad move: our next league season starts on 0 points, not on -10, and we can finally put those headline generating processes behind. ceferin is a pain in the ass anyway.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Deal with FIGC to not pursue further penalties in seasons ahead still doesnt resolve the issue of possible future penalties from UEFA. With Juve admitted guilty for manouvering to evade FFP rules its easy as fuck for them to ban us for as long as Ceferin deems fit, they dont have to do any work and we're defenseless.

From the outside looking in it looks like a bad move, I expected us to go to international courts.
There will definitely be a European ban for 23/34 imo. Hopefully it’s just for one season only. Maybe the plea bargain (which will stop this from dragging on into next season and falsifying another championship) will satisfy UEFA too.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

The goal is to be excluded by UEFA this year. Depending on tomorrow's proceedings we will get further minus points or not but we're out of CL for sure. Then UEFA will exclude us from EL/Conference and we start next season with no penalties, with the aim of qualifying to CL.

They simply want to close everything now and suffer all the penalties this season.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
a plea bargain isn't the admission of guilt, and it doesn't automatically mean that we breached ffp (and ffp was all but suspended anyway for that season lol)

it's not necessarily a bad move: our next league season starts on 0 points, not on -10, and we can finally put those headline generating processes behind. ceferin is a pain in the ass anyway.
FFP was suspended in Covid year(s?), but the plusvalenza case goes back several seasons before that. We didnt admit guilt, but the case is built and a conclusion is reached..

Knowing UEFA's agenda against Agnelli, I'm just worried that during the next season they announce that Juve will have a transfer ban and/or EU competitions ban for the 24/25 season and maybe even beyond that. Banning us from season 23/24 would be far too kind from them.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Rightfully so, we can't win this time, they are fighting on multiple fronts and we are getting fucked without any support from anyone. It's not the right time, when the leadership of FIGC changes then we can sue or do something.
you mean like in 2006 :lol: cmon now there's a difference to can't win and don't want to win, our management fall in the latter, if nows not the right time then when? wait 10 more years when these cronies have fucked off to hell and replaced by new ones to fuck us over with. Cmon now seriously

- - - Updated - - -

To the eyes of ordinary people and to the image of the club we already look guilty. So much for Elkunt saying he will defend the Juventus fans as he put it.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
you mean like in 2006 :lol: cmon now there's a difference to can't win and don't want to win, our management fall in the latter, if nows not the right time then when? wait 10 more years when these cronies have fucked off to hell and replaced by new ones to fuck us over with. Cmon now seriously

- - - Updated - - -

To the eyes of ordinary people and to the image of the club we already look guilty. So much for Elkunt saying he will defend the Juventus fans as he put it.
The salaries case is nothing like 2006. The plusvalenza thing was stupid and we should be fighting more on that front but it was the pill to swallow so we don't bankrupt. We should have fought for the plusvalenza nothing else, but again there's no winning because we are guilty of the salaries thing, so even if we fought and won for the plusvalenza we would end up with -30 plus 032940329 milions penalty. It's impossible scenario.

You have to pick your fights, our beloved Agnelli put us in impossible position to fight or to have friends. It's obvious his sense for tactics is close to 0 and his IQ is in minus, even from the wiretaps you can see that.

It's such a shame.. really

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Can anyone tell me in one sentence what we are actually punished for?

Because when I read Italian newspapers, I notice that they need two pages just to explain what we did wrong.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Tbh I think we are guilty in the salary manoeuvre case. Not to say we were the only club who fucked around with this, but we clearly did break the rules there.

For me it’s the plusvalenza case which was 100% a beat up and a disgrace that we just copped that all on the chin.
That’s how Kompromat works and why it’s so effective. Whatever shady activity you were involved in is systemic and common but you’ll be uniquely targeted for punishment and scandal when you are out of line with the powers that be.

Defending yourself as innocent becomes very difficult since you were doing shady shit. Your fall back is to say everyone else is doing this, this is selective punishment etc… but you’re the one with a media campaign after you, you’re the one the FIGC talks about in press releases and comments, you are the one whose phone calls will leak and no one else.

Not to mention that the judge and jury are also complicit, so most likely you’ll just take the fall and ask for forgiveness to limit the damage.

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
100% confident that juve wil not be banned from europe at all and at worst maybe one season.

anymore than that is fuel for super league restart and uefa knows it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)