Board & Management (58 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Well in the end it doesn’t really matter. They will do whatever they want and Juventus Fans will never change the outcome.

Everyone considers Juventus to be a cheating club and I have 0 arguments against it. If Juventus management accepts the punishments

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Don't worry guys Elkann said fuck off to UEFA, he has a plan. Soon he'll form the Super league with Bezos and Muskrat. Finally we're winning an European trophy, the future is bright.
Juventus never bends over.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
and you know what else? If we don't qualify for Europe Uefa's ban on us competing in Europe will carry over to the next time we qualify, so we're even more fucked, thank you again Elkunt for failing to realise this and fucking us over for the next year or 2 anyways. stupid asshat

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus are looking at -2 penalty points in the salary case, removing Juve from the Europa League spots, leaving them in next season’s Conference league. There is possibility of a bigger point deduction to keep juve totally out of Europe next season with Uefa investigation pending.(@Gazzetta_it)

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
so we bent over again huh?
great owners!
#sell
I hatw how only we got the bigger d$%#k. Time to focus on football, get out of the SL because its obvious RM and Barcelona are untouchable and they won't break a sweat or the organization for us, so welhy would we get always fucked.

Time to think about ourself.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Don't worry guys Elkann said fuck off to UEFA, he has a plan. Soon he'll form the Super league with Bezos and Muskrat. Finally we're winning an European trophy, the future is bright.
Juventus never bends over.
yeah big bad John said fuck off to UEFA, what a badass, meanwhile he likes it up the arse. :lol: where's @Seven at? I'd like to know what he thinks now.

- - - Updated - - -

I hatw how only we got the bigger d$%#k. Time to focus on football, get out of the SL because its obvious RM and Barcelona are untouchable and they won't break a sweat or the organization for us, so welhy would we get always fucked.

Time to think about ourself.
Yeah we as fans are done thinking about ourselves, done with this pathetic club, I've never known any sporting franchise to royally fuck itself over time and time again to the point that fans like me have to question our life choices.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
A fine and two points penalty is the hypothesis for the salary manuever case. Juve management want to resolve all the legal issues before the start of next season.

[@TuttoMercatoWeb)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Real and Barca are royalty of course they're untouchable, and then you have the Roma of Europe.
real and barca aren't untouchable either. not a coincidence that barca's ref scandal came out now, and ceferin already openly threatened real too

it's just that gravina is working very actively to protect his slovenian master (and as a reward he became uefa vice president) and a whole shithole of a country hates us, so it's not that hard to find all the chiné's and santoriello's who are happy to abuse their offices when it's about juventus

i wouldn't want the club to abandon the superleague. uefa won't change. leaving sl would only be a huge win for uefa and cement the current status quo even more.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
According to sources close to Juventus and the federal prosecutor's office, the two parties have in fact agreed on a plea deal.
Only a fine should be imposed on Juventus, with no further points deducted in the standings.
[@tuttosport)

Well done to the management.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
real and barca aren't untouchable either. not a coincidence that barca's ref scandal came out now, and ceferin already openly threatened real too

it's just that gravina is working very actively to protect his slovenian master (and as a reward he became uefa vice president) and a whole shithole of a country hates us, so it's not that hard to find all the chiné's and santoriello's who are happy to abuse their offices when it's about juventus

i wouldn't want the club to abandon the superleague. uefa won't change. leaving sl would only be a huge win for uefa and cement the current status quo even more.
There's no way anything would happen to us if had the success of Real and Barca in Europe, or even close to the fan base they have. I bet nothing will happen to them. We're simply compered to them losers and a small club that for some reason was on the forefront of this entire Super League debacle.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So, we're not guilty in this salary maneuver thing, right?
Tbh I think we are guilty in the salary manoeuvre case. Not to say we were the only club who fucked around with this, but we clearly did break the rules there.

For me it’s the plusvalenza case which was 100% a beat up and a disgrace that we just copped that all on the chin.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
and you know what else? If we don't qualify for Europe Uefa's ban on us competing in Europe will carry over to the next time we qualify, so we're even more fucked, thank you again Elkunt for failing to realise this and fucking us over for the next year or 2 anyways. stupid asshat
i bet you can quote a source stating that, right?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
literally the only acceptable reason why the club won't appeal the latest plusvalenza verdict

too bad it only benefits figc on the long run. but at least next season won't be affected
Agreed.

We are 100% stone cold guilty with fucking around with the salaries during COVID, and to me it’s a much more serious issue than so called capital gains collusion that somehow only involved one guilty club (us)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Deal with FIGC to not pursue further penalties in seasons ahead still doesnt resolve the issue of possible future penalties from UEFA. With Juve admitted guilty for manouvering to evade FFP rules its easy as fuck for them to ban us for as long as Ceferin deems fit, they dont have to do any work and we're defenseless.

From the outside looking in it looks like a bad move, I expected us to go to international courts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)