Board & Management (30 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I agree it is kangaroo court judiciary but I am sure Coni won't let this monumental injustice to happen even if it is against juve.
I'm telling ya, if they give us back the 15pts my miracle they'll make sure to give us -30 instead of a lower penalty in the next case.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
but is there a rule that states that you can't do swap deals?
obviously not, and of course i never said this. point is that you can't never sell pjanic for 60m without taking an expensive counterparty yourself

what is illegal is the overvaluation of your own assets. that applies to all industries, be it manufacturing, service, chemical industry, or sports. as a bicycle rental service you can buy 30 bikes of $500 each, but you can't account them as $5000 bikes individually, cause that would make your business look like more valuable. same applies for sports.

straight out sales: the consideration is money. you found a dumb buyer, good for you. chelsea were stupid enough to overpay for both lukaku and casadei, good for inda. what's pedri's release clause? 1bn? not that it would happen, but let's suppose it does. if chelsea pay that one too, will the case get investigated? barcelona won't, chelsea might break ffp with a transfer like that. but as far as plusvalenza goes, if you receive cash, nothing to see here.

swaps: you can inflate the value of your assets, see pjanic-arthur swap, or the four fuckers included in the osimhen deal. still can't be labeled illegal by any jury (since there's no objective price list for footballers), but can be easily attacked. also it's dumb to overcharge your budget with amortization even if it's a non cash expense.

bottom line is that overvalued swaps would be illegal if there was an objective way to value a player. it's illegal for businesses to either under- or overvalue assets. i worked in a few similar cases locally with industrial companies and it can get nasty on court. but thing is that most mechanical parts, raw materials, services (etc) have more or less objective market prices. footballers don't.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I agree it is kangaroo court judiciary but I am sure Coni won't let this monumental injustice to happen even if it is against juve.
If you are that sure ask yourself this question.
"Who judges the coni judges?"
If the answer is no one, then you can't forget about canceling our sentence.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I mean that invoice thing is a fucking joke the only thing changed with a pen was literally the address and minor details not any values exchanged. I mean how the fuck is that even considered as evidence? Jees someone fucking open an investigation of where this prosecution got their legal qualifications from because I'm beginning to think they got it in a freaking pinata

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I mean that invoice thing is a fucking joke the only thing changed with a pen was literally the address and minor details not any values exchanged. I mean how the fuck is that even considered as evidence? Jees someone fucking open an investigation of where this prosecution got their legal qualifications from because I'm beginning to think they got it in a freaking pinata
i don't know italian tax laws. in my country you can't correct an invoice like that, you have to cancel the invoice (with a credit note or with a so called cancel invoice which probably won't exist in every country) and issue the correct one once again. but as an evidence in the plusvalenza case it's ridiculously irrelevant and petty

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i don't know italian tax laws. in my country you can't correct an invoice like that, you have to cancel the invoice (with a credit note or with a so called cancel invoice which probably won't exist in every country) and issue the correct one once again. but as an evidence in the plusvalenza case it's ridiculously irrelevant and petty
Even so I don't see how correcting something as minor as an address is somehow deemed a manipulation of monetary values that the figc actually suggested

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Do we even need denial though? Yeah that's right, we sold Sturaro for like €16M to Genoa, so what? It's not our fault that Genoa is retarded. Why deny something that isn't illegal?
Denial in this fashion:

Juventus is an over 100 year old institution whose journey is irrevocably intertwined with the Italian nation. The tradition and integrity of this club are the envy of all Italy. This very envy turned villainous, and already tried and failed to tarnish the immaculate pedigree of Juventus in the ignominious masquerade that was Calciopoli, where the club was fully exonerated in both the court of law and on the pitch with a record 9 consecutive scudetti. As we stand once again to face another attack from the wretched envious curmudgeons in FIGC, we would like to let all our adversaries know that unlike before, this time we shall explore all the ways to rain legal brimstone and fire on all those who try to calumniate and destroy our name and reputation. This promise is as true and unambiguous as the black and white on our storied jersey. No quarter.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Mark u bring that argument but what was the plusvalenza swap here? The Lukaku loan? Besides the fact that Casadei was one of the biggest stars of whole primavera competitions netting 14goals and 4 assist as a mezzala. Inter won whole competition with Casadei scoring in the final, he was really seen as a big star in the making. Dunno if 20 m player already, but let's not forget how Chelsea are spending their money.
Rovella is mentioned as a suspicious deal in the report, and we're all talking about him being our DM for the next 10 years. They just add whatever transfers in they want and say it's dodgy

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Rovella is mentioned as a suspicious deal in the report, and we're all talking about him being our DM for the next 10 years. They just add whatever transfers in they want and say it's dodgy
JJ could have helped themselves if they kept the player and gave him a chance though. Allegro preferred Parespiss though.

God, it's so easy to hate everything about this club these days :yuck:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)