Blasi and Chellini to Man City ?? (3 Viewers)

Sep 19, 2006
There isn't really a reason to sell Chiellini unless we get some ridiculous offer for him. The more intelligent move would be settle him down and mold him as a centerback because he does have the ability to play there. It's important to keep our youngsters happy and have a good base of Italian players, so we better not sell Chiellini unless the offer is something we cannot refuse.

Good questions. Sometimes I think our management just gets cornered by the media, so they just say whatever comes to mind at the time. The Inter comments a few weeks ago were probably just the start of this sort of idiocy.
I watched all Chiellini's matches with the Azzurini where he played as a CB & he was so GREAT,he has the potential to become our defense leader in less than 5 years!! I wouldnt let him go even for 12 mil. euros!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
I watched all Chiellini's matches with the Azzurini where he played as a CB & he was so GREAT,he has the potential to become our defense leader in less than 5 years!! I wouldnt let him go even for 12 mil. euros!!
everytime i watch chiellini play as LB i see the qualities for a good CB.. yet when i watch him play CB im convinced hes a LB.. it's confusing

OP
Vinman

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #85
    If all the rumours are true and they come to fruition my only question now to Mr Blanc now is what was all that crap about buying Italian? So far I have read they are willing to sell Blasi and Chiellini to Manchester City, loaning out Marchisio and Piccolo to Empoli. They have already offloaded Balzaretti to Fiorentina. So far they have only brought in 1 Italian and brought quite a few foreigners and being linked to another 2 in Senderos and Heinze. I really do not know whether this board is coming or going. I have never thought Chiellini would ever make a top left back but I think he would be a competent centre back. As for Ericsson, well too much sun and the other things might have corroded his brain cells if he thinks Blasi is worth a damn. Blasi is only useful if there are skilful players around him, not fellow dross. But he does give his all, and you can only admire that. In all probability, we never saw the best of him here because Emerson was not an ideal partner for him, he is more of the sissoko category, just run, run and run again, fetch the ball and keep it simple
    Why is Ruben Olivera still here?
    100% agree with everything said...and get rid of Olivera along with Blasi :agree:

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
    Jul 8, 2007
    I guess I am the only who likes Blasi lol.
    Anyway I hope Juve keeps him, he is still young and he is Italian. I rather see Ruben Olivera go. The guy is useless imo.

Sep 19, 2006
    I guess I am the only who likes Blasi lol.
    Anyway I hope Juve keeps him, he is still young and he is Italian. I rather see Ruben Olivera go. The guy is useless imo.
    I am not a big fan of Blasi but people here talk about him as if he is CRAP which he isnt.He is an average player & last year with Fiorentina he had a very good season & I wouldnt mind keepin him as a substitute for Zanetti unlees a good offer came for him!!!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Ruben Olivera still plays for Juventus? That guy was so bad for Sampdoria that they begged Juventus to take him back. :lol:

P.S. Chiellini will stay. ;)

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Olivera leaving should be our main target now. No club would buy him because he is not a football player at all. We should end his contract immediately and pay as much as it needs. The guy remaining may infect other players with his uselessness.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Olivera leaving should be our main target now. No club would buy him because he is not a football player at all. We should end his contract immediately and pay as much as it needs. The guy remaining may infect other players with his uselessness.
    :lol: Exactly. :pint:

memo_juve

Jun 20, 2007
    some guys when they talk about the players .. seems they are selling one of there shoes.. these are profissional players .. at least they get more than most of u in term of salary :)

Mar 28, 2007
    JUVENTUS, 15 millions for Chiellini
    Posted 26.07 10.28 by Marco Gori - read 5
    After chairman Cobolli Gigli has declared his will to confirm Giorgio Chiellini, Juventus seem to have change their mind: the player could be sold to Manchester City but the british club would have to pay at least 15 million Euros. If the transaction would succeed Juventus would swoop on Barzagli or Zapata

tuttomercato.com

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
    JUVENTUS, 15 millions for Chiellini
    Posted 26.07 10.28 by Marco Gori - read 5
    After chairman Cobolli Gigli has declared his will to confirm Giorgio Chiellini, Juventus seem to have change their mind: the player could be sold to Manchester City but the british club would have to pay at least 15 million Euros. If the transaction would succeed Juventus would swoop on Barzagli or Zapata

tuttomercato.com
    Please keep Chiellini Gigli.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    some guys when they talk about the players .. seems they are selling one of there shoes.. these are profissional players .. at least they get more than most of u in term of salary :)
    Paris Hilton makes more than i am likely to earn in my lifetime, still don't make her useful in anything professionally. We are talikng about their abilities on the pitch not anything personal about them and Ruben Olivera is about as useful as a pair of sunglasses to a bloke with 1 ear (to paraphrase Delboy). Where Moggi got "he is the best young palyer in the world" from, I would never know.

Durden

May 11, 2006
    Paris Hilton makes more than i am likely to earn in my lifetime, still don't make her useful in anything professionally. We are talikng about their abilities on the pitch not anything personal about them and Ruben Olivera is about as useful as a pair of sunglasses to a bloke with 1 ear (to paraphrase Delboy). Where Moggi got "he is the best young palyer in the world" from, I would never know.
    Did he really say that?

Dont what happend to the kid he had one decent season in Juve but havent watched him last year so I guess he never improved his talent or just didn't have any :D

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    lol :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)