Blasi and Chellini to Man City ?? (2 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I actually think Blasi will do quite well in the EPL.

His lack of proper positioning isn't really a factor in the EPL as he's probably still better than most of the defensive midfielders there, and Blasi's got the physical game to play there.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I actually think Blasi will do quite well in the EPL.

His lack of proper positioning isn't really a factor in the EPL as he's probably still better than most of the defensive midfielders there, and Blasi's got the physical game to play there.
Blasi does have the physical ability to play there, but he certainly doesn't have the quick ball skills to work his way out of tough positions due to pace in the Premiership. I mean, against Liverpool he really, and I mean really, looked utterly worthless.

X-ZERO

From MÉXICO whit Love
Jun 22, 2007
QUOTE = bianc0neri If I was that rich then I wouldn’t waste $$$ on breeding/raising dogs for fighting. I would breed mexicans and bet on them fighting, that’s where the big bucks come in. and you know what happens if they lose a fight/guap on you… take'em out back and…

WTF is ur problem with MEXICANS????????, im a mexican.

biancOneri, u r just a Dumb MF.

Jul 15, 2006
Blasi does have the physical ability to play there, but he certainly doesn't have the quick ball skills to work his way out of tough positions due to pace in the Premiership. I mean, against Liverpool he really, and I mean really, looked utterly worthless.
Indeed, I distinctly remember that match :sick:

memo

Nov 18, 2005
QUOTE = bianc0neri If I was that rich then I wouldn’t waste $$$ on breeding/raising dogs for fighting. I would breed mexicans and bet on them fighting, that’s where the big bucks come in. and you know what happens if they lose a fight/guap on you… take'em out back and…

WTF is ur problem with MEXICANS????????, im a mexican.

biancOneri, u r just a Dumb MF.
jajajajajajajajajajaja

FoRZaJuVe_TR

Jan 4, 2006
Chiellini is braveheart.do not sell him...Grygera(Zebina)-Andrade-Chieliini-Criscito(Molinaro) perfect and strong defence.Chiellini is U-21 national team captan !!! senderos is bad player,very very bad.Damn!not need senderos :disagree: we need world class players.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Wednesday 25 July

Corriere dello Sport

Juve, the money for Heinze – Eriksson’s Manchester City have offered £10m for Chiellini and Blasi

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
If all the rumours are true and they come to fruition my only question now to Mr Blanc now is what was all that crap about buying Italian? So far I have read they are willing to sell Blasi and Chiellini to Manchester City, loaning out Marchisio and Piccolo to Empoli. They have already offloaded Balzaretti to Fiorentina. So far they have only brought in 1 Italian and brought quite a few foreigners and being linked to another 2 in Senderos and Heinze. I really do not know whether this board is coming or going. I have never thought Chiellini would ever make a top left back but I think he would be a competent centre back. As for Ericsson, well too much sun and the other things might have corroded his brain cells if he thinks Blasi is worth a damn. Blasi is only useful if there are skilful players around him, not fellow dross. But he does give his all, and you can only admire that. In all probability, we never saw the best of him here because Emerson was not an ideal partner for him, he is more of the sissoko category, just run, run and run again, fetch the ball and keep it simple
Why is Ruben Olivera still here?

Jul 5, 2005
Chiellini set for Manchester City?

07:01 25/07/2007

Reports in Italy seem convinced Giorgio Chiellini will join Manchester City Football Club this summer.

The Juventus fullback had a splendid tournament for the Italians in the European Under-21 Championships this summer, where he won a string of admirers from across the continent.

And one of those is City manager Sven Goran Eriksson who, after spending the best part of £14million since taking over earlier this summer, still has plenty of money to splash during the transfer window.

And reports in Italy suggest he is at an advanced stage in the negotiations for Chiellini, with an offer of £6.7million being likely to persuade Juve coach Claudio Ranieri to sell.

http://www.fansfc.com/manchestercityfootballclub/news.asp?newsid=170516

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I actually want to keep him too even if we get Heinze but I just don't know what is going on in Chiellini's head to say what he said
besides I would hardly call Man City a career move
don't know Chiellini personaly but I question his intelligence

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Why should we sacrifice a young talent, who was bought to replace Zambrotta?!!!
and for what! 7 mil. pounds....
I hope this is all BS rumors...
Don't know if there is anything we can do if he really wants to go. I don't want him out either but he is rapidly making himself unpopular
I do not understand it, Manchester City???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)