Blasi and Chellini to Man City ?? (6 Viewers)

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Players make public outbursts often. He is young and stupid and needs to learn certain things, but this doesn't mean Ranieri should use the media to scold him. IMO, Claudio made a huge mistake. Chiellini is an important part of this clubs future and we should solve this issue like mature adults. Letting Chiellini go will be a case of Juve management not swallowing their pride.

Buy on AliExpress.com

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I would breathe easier if we could sign Heinze. They can play together and if Chiellini leaves we already have an alternative. Would be alright Chiellini and Heinze together alternating left or center.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
ok let blasi go but if we let chiellini go we are pathetic
the guy is very good and he will only get better
hes our future captain why on earth do we want to sell him?

marco46

Jul 14, 2006
This whole thing about us letting him go can't be due to his outburst. I mean look at Trezeguets outburst and we didn't exactly want to get rid of him.
In my opinion, he wants to leave or it's all (let's hope) just a load of shit.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
while heinze had a great first season at manure and struggles second, i think he is still a decent player

however chiellini is a great prospect and could be a juve player for the next 10 years, i would rather keep chiellini

Jul 24, 2006
Def Blasi has to go. Still pissed at Chiellini.. Future captain? Did DP make these outburts at his age..?

Chiellini openly courted a Fiorentina stay before he came back to Turin, he threatened to leave when Zambro was ahead of him.. If we get an outrageous bid he should go.
Not denying he's a formidable player on the field but his loyalty and maturity off it leave a lot to be desired.. The new Ferrara he ain't.

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
This Chiellini situation is very similar to the Trezeguet and Nocerino sagas.

Someone has an outburst... media wheels spin uncontrollably, Blanc/Gigli quietly come out and say its BS and that person is staying.

I think it was nothing more than a young star and a new coach asserting themselves to remind everyone that they are important and won't be pushed around. They probably laugh at the media articles together now.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There isn't really a reason to sell Chiellini unless we get some ridiculous offer for him. The more intelligent move would be settle him down and mold him as a centerback because he does have the ability to play there. It's important to keep our youngsters happy and have a good base of Italian players, so we better not sell Chiellini unless the offer is something we cannot refuse.

If all the rumours are true and they come to fruition my only question now to Mr Blanc now is what was all that crap about buying Italian? So far I have read they are willing to sell Blasi and Chiellini to Manchester City, loaning out Marchisio and Piccolo to Empoli. They have already offloaded Balzaretti to Fiorentina. So far they have only brought in 1 Italian and brought quite a few foreigners and being linked to another 2 in Senderos and Heinze. I really do not know whether this board is coming or going. I have never thought Chiellini would ever make a top left back but I think he would be a competent centre back. As for Ericsson, well too much sun and the other things might have corroded his brain cells if he thinks Blasi is worth a damn. Blasi is only useful if there are skilful players around him, not fellow dross. But he does give his all, and you can only admire that. In all probability, we never saw the best of him here because Emerson was not an ideal partner for him, he is more of the sissoko category, just run, run and run again, fetch the ball and keep it simple
Why is Ruben Olivera still here?
Good questions. Sometimes I think our management just gets cornered by the media, so they just say whatever comes to mind at the time. The Inter comments a few weeks ago were probably just the start of this sort of idiocy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)