Blasi and Chellini to Man City ?? (5 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I dont want chiellini to go, but if his heart aint set here and if the reports and suggestions are really true then I guess selling him and bringing heinze wouldnt be a bad idea.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Why does everyone think this rumour is BS? Chiellini is hardly Ranieri's favourite person in the world right now and Man City are serious about signing him. I'm not saying he's definitely leaving but this rumour seems credible to me.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it all makes sense

1 - Blasi is a shit player and a burden @ Juventus - he will be sold to City
2 - Chiellini has a strained relatinoship with C-Ra - he wants out
3 - Juventus are being heavily linked to Argentinian LB/CB Gabriel Heinze

Arrivederci Blasi and Chiellini :(

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Well if chiellini does go (or is sold, however it appeases the fans), then I hope he rots in england. Ill pay regular visits to flatten his nose. :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Ferguson is planning his new squad with Heinze in it..
Your proberly right although knowing ferguson his a tough character and he aint a fan of players expressing their love to play for other clubs. I think theres a good chance heinze could come here. Its natural that evra will take the left back spot and proberly silvestre as a cover, but ferguson has yet to buy anyone as a cover for heinze. It could still mean his in his plan or there already working behind the scenes. I guess time will tell.

On the contrary, the irony of this is that both chiellini and heinze expressed their desire to play for liverpool (due to interference between their agents) only to find both of them swapping cities.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
O Shea did pretty well at LB for a while i think Fergie will make him 2nd choice behind Evra now that Ferdinand and Vidic are playing well together

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yeah O shea is very versatile, but I dont think ferguson will get rid of heinze without finding an adequate or atleast a suitable backup/rotational defender. Although I guess he may already have one in the mold of pique.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)