Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Lame. Pathetic. :yuck: :inter: :yawn:

I think we need a new sporting director, no, and entire board with more ambition, if we bring in the likes of Matuidi, De Sciglio, and Darmian while also selling Sandro this summer. Abysmal and appalling.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
La #Stampa: #Juve are ready to invest €15m-€20m on #Matuidi.

- - - Updated - - -

La #Stampa: #Juve prefer #Matuidi to #NZonzi not only wrt cost but also wrt quality/experience. Juve will resume talks for him this week.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
La #Stampa: #Juve are ready to invest €15m-€20m on #Matuidi.

- - - Updated - - -

La #Stampa: #Juve prefer #Matuidi to #NZonzi not only wrt cost but also wrt quality/experience. Juve will resume talks for him this week.
will be quite the new story Zach will have to tell now.... top 3 DM Matuidi :alen:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

I think we need a new sporting director, no, and entire board with more ambition, if we bring in the likes of Matuidi, De Sciglio, and Darmian while also selling Sandro this summer. Abysmal and appalling.
Yes let's bring Roma, Napoli or either Milan team board over. Especially since they have a track record of endless silverware and 2 CL finalists in 2 years.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Matuidi doesnot make much sense for me, I don't see him alongside Pjanic in 2 man midfield. I've seen him only in CL and French NT though.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
will be quite the new story Zach will have to tell now.... top 3 DM Matuidi :alen:
Nzonzi is a vastly superior player to Matuidi.

If we chose to not spend 20mil for the superior player, which we considered, it means we changed our mind because of some reason

- Doubling Sandro's wages ?
- Alves beeing a jackass and us having to shell 15-30 mil for a new RB ?
- Considering to buy 2 winger options from Costa(40-50mil), Berna (42mil) or Keita (not sure what his price is).
- Considering buying two new CM's ?

I dont know the answer. We'll find out after the mercato is done.

Here is what we know

- Nzonzi is far superior to Matuidi
- We were considering Nzonzi knowing his price
- Matuidi is 20 mil cheaper
- Suddenly we shift towards matuidi

We dont know the reason, but it seems we decided we needed to allocate 20 mil elsewhere

Sad. Nzonzi would be a fantastic addition.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Situations change in football at a blink of an eye. And leaving the door open to players who "want to leave"? Is hindering our mercato. We started off wanting N'Zonzi. Now gotta change strategy and spread the costs in cheaper alternatives to cover the gaps that you helped create in the first place.

Apr 17, 2013

I hope that the fifa will suspend beppe in the pogba's case. Stop with this shit.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Situations change in football at a blink of an eye. And leaving the door open to players who "want to leave"? Is hindering our mercato. We started off wanting N'Zonzi. Now gotta change strategy and spread the costs in cheaper alternatives to cover the gaps that you helped create in the first place.
Sandro isnt an issue that effects other positions. If he goes full moron and leaves for chelsea, we have 70 mil to find a replacement.

Alves is. Alves leaves without leaving a sum that enables us to purchase a replacement. that would affect the mercato. And we didnt create that hole, Alves did. The options where either alienate him from the first team or remove his filthy ass.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
- Alves beeing a jackass and us having to shell 15-30 mil for a new RB ?
I think this is the reason why. Which is kinda horrible because our midfield position is VERY IMPORTANT and needs a huge upgrade. I'm afraid Matuidi is pretty much a waste of cash.

- We were considering Nzonzi knowing his price
Not quite. Ever since first links with him we've been hearing how 40mln is way too much for us. We never wanted to offer above 30mln while Sevilla would never accept such offer.

If we end up with Matuidi I have a feeling it's going to be 18-25mln deal and it's gonna frustrate the hell out of me.

- - - Updated - - -

L'Equipe has reported it like Cerval mentioned.

We made first official bid for Matuidi. 15mln euros.

Nasser Al-Khelaifi wants to keep him in Paris and that's why he said no to our bid. He wants to sit down and talk to Matuidi and hear him say he wants to leave PSG. If he does say that, then we're gonna with business.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Matuidi + 20mil for cuadrado?
cuadrado stays. he's one of the very few players who could play for a richer club, yet he'd refuse all of them to stay with juve.

as for matuidi, i don't care about the price. he could be useful for our 4-2-3-1, so i don't mind if we eventually get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)