Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (52 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
What is the purpose of this thread when we all know that this transfer won't happen from multiple reasons....?
You're free to ignore the thread tho.

Anyways, according to Di Marzio, Matuidi is now the main target ahead of N'Zonzi.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
What is the purpose of this thread when we all know that this transfer won't happen from multiple reasons....?
Because it can happen.

It's Raiola and Juve.

We wanted Matuidi for a long time and we want him this summer as well. There are many other threads that should be closed instead. Relax, it's a summer joy. :p

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Sevilla's president yesterday said we didn't even ask about N'Zonzi. I wouldn't be surprised if we're not even interested tbh.
Whatever Sevilla says, Juve wants to sign N'Zonzi. Numerous rumors from very respectable sources.

Di Marzio also said that Sevilla is just asking too much as of now.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Whatever Sevilla says, Juve wants to sign N'Zonzi. Numerous rumors from very respectable sources.

Di Marzio also said that Sevilla is just asking too much as of now.
And Marotta will wait until the end of August for them to lower their demands, they'll reduce the price by 2-3m and Marotta will think for 1 week and some team will either get him or they will decide they have no time to replace him and not sell him. We'll go after Nocerino and our problems will be solved.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
You're free to ignore the thread tho.

Anyways, according to Di Marzio, Matuidi is now the main target ahead of N'Zonzi.
Thanks for the advice.It wasn't my question in my post.We all know that this transfer won't happen...

- - - Updated - - -

Because it can happen.

It's Raiola and Juve.

We wanted Matuidi for a long time and we want him this summer as well. There are many other threads that should be closed instead. Relax, it's a summer joy. :p

This I appreciate !!!!.The rest is out of question. Raiola and Juve were also last summer when that falcon keeper a.k.a as a PSG owner put veto on the transfer....

- - - Updated - - -

And Marotta will wait until the end of August for them to lower their demands, they'll reduce the price by 2-3m and Marotta will think for 1 week and some team will either get him or they will decide they have no time to replace him and not sell him. We'll go after Nocerino and our problems will be solved.
Exactly,like previous transfer windows......

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Thanks for the advice.It wasn't my question in my post.We all know that this transfer won't happen...

- - - Updated - - -

[/B]
This I appreciate !!!!.The rest is out of question. Raiola and Juve was also last summer when that falcon keeper a.k.a as a PSG owner put veto on the transfer....

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly,like previous transfer windows......
Секоја година истата приказна, м? :)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
More like exacerbated.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Секоја година истата приказна, м? :)
Да само "експертиве "на сајтов одма те распнуваат на крст ако само нешто помислиш лошо да кажеш за нашиве спортски директори или за некој потез за купуванње или продавање..... а тоа што секоја година ги продаваме најдобрите играчи и купуваме медиокритети(океј Игуаин....Пјаниќ) тоа нема везе.Сме губеле финалиња?Епа ќе губиме и тоа како.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)