Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I saw it has 40k followers and I've seen that guy reporting quite often, even quoted here. :boh: Haven't seen the news anywhere else... might be fake. Leave it open I guess til today and close it if nothing appears.
no, we are linked to him so thread should stay open. im just saying, that particular quote looks weak af to me :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #774
    I saw it has 40k followers and I've seen that guy reporting quite often, even quoted here. :boh: Haven't seen the news anywhere else... might be fake. Leave it open I guess til today and close it if nothing appears.
    it's not the followers that count but the quality of tweets. OTM :touched:

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
    Its from VS forum.

[FR] Matuidi: "Ho un accordo con la Juve per la prossima stagione". Le Parisien: "Una confidenza non confermata. Ma il suo futuro è lontano dal PSG"

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    no, we are linked to him so thread should stay open. im just saying, that particular quote looks weak af to me :D
    Yeah, I know. But this quote looks like a too big news for nobody else to report it. Kinda weird it's so straightforward.

Having said that, I hope we don't buy him. :D Maybe just for free if he's a backup, nothing else.

it's not the followers that count but the quality of tweets. OTM :touched:
    I still hate twitter. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)