Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
[video=twitter;769149383724113921]https://twitter.com/MomoliLuca/status/769149383724113921[/video]

Emery on Matuidi: He has a contract with us. We want him to stay. The door is open for arrivals and departures, up to 31/08
I read this statement 5 or 6 days ago.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Welcome aboard :beer:

Not his biggest fan but adds much needed experience. Hoping we get some midfield wonder kid also at some point in time.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
would anyone refuse a matuidi-zaza straight swap? 'cause that's what happening, +/- the change.

i love zaza, he's already made history with that goal against nipples, and also a likeable character (opposed to matuidi, who's most likely gonna be just an other mercenary in the history of juve), but looking at our squad, it's a good deal. letting a 3rd choice prima punta go, and getting a starter level cm, i'm cool with that.

- - - Updated - - -

GDM says negative news for Matuidi at Juve. :shocked2:
curva > gdm

also, you greened it already, so gdm can just fuck off.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
GDM says negative news for Matuidi at Juve. :shocked2:
Ok.............................................

And..........................................................................................................................................................................................

?

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #733
    would anyone refuse a matuidi-zaza straight swap? 'cause that's what happening, +/- the change.

i love zaza, he's already made history with that goal against nipples, and also a likeable character (opposed to matuidi, who's most likely gonna be just an other mercenary in the history of juve), but looking at our squad, it's a good deal. letting a 3rd choice prima punta go, and getting a starter level cm, i'm cool with that.

- - - Updated - - -

curva > gdm

also, you greened it already, so gdm can just fuck off.
    greened with force. Blame @DAiDEViL All his fault if this goes wrong. :mad:

- - - Updated - - -

Let's see what Pedullà, Bargiggia and Laudisa say. :D

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
    The alternative to Matuidi will be Gustavo so not exactly something to be hopeful about.
    Thats true. The alternativs are even worse. I still have a small hope that we give up this idea of buying another CM, who has the same caracteristics as the ones we already have, and instead we use the money saved to buy James, switch to 3-4-2-1 with to holding mids and Dybala and James behind Higuain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)