Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Lame. Pathetic. :yuck: :inter: :yawn:

I think we need a new sporting director, no, and entire board with more ambition, if we bring in the likes of Matuidi, De Sciglio, and Darmian while also selling Sandro this summer. Abysmal and appalling.
So much hate for one of the very few PSG players that actually have balls, and not chicken against other big teams in CL.

Whatever you think of Matuidi, he's experienced in CL, and tends to score important goals when his team needs it. And he's consistent, and almost never injured.

Dunno why so many people hate him. Yeah he isn't an all around good player, but like I said the other day, despite being less talented, he did more for PSG than the like of Verratti. Why? Because the latter is injured 50% of the time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
So much hate for one of the very few PSG players that actually have balls, and not chicken against other big teams in CL.

Whatever you think of Matuidi, he's experienced in CL, and tends to score important goals when his team needs it. And he's consistent, and almost never injured.

Dunno why so many people hate him. Yeah he isn't an all around good player, but like I said the other day, despite being less talented, he did more for PSG than the like of Verratti. Why? Because the latter is injured 50% of the time.
He simply looks average at everything he does and like a player who offers next to nothing. I see him only in a 3 man midfield and hell, I believe we can find a better player. I think we'll end up signing him for around 20mln euros, though.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
He simply looks average at everything he does and like a player who offers next to nothing. I see him only in a 3 man midfield and hell, I believe we can find a better player. I think we'll end up signing him for around 20mln euros, though.
Then you must not have watched a lot of PSG games.

I can only say that I 100% disagree with you. If even the mighty Ancelotti recognized that he was a very good midfielder, then it tells something.

If he ever joins Juve, I can see a lot of people change sides after a few months.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

I can only say that I 100% disagree with you. If even the mighty Ancelotti recognized that he was a very good midfielder, then it tells something.

If he ever joins Juve, I can see a lot of people change sides after a few months.
Bro, believe me, I fully hope you're right on that. Because I can already imagine him wearing our jersey for some reason.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Another 30 year old :weee:

before you reply: No 30 isn't old, i'd just like to sign a player who'll stick around for a few years instead.
well, he's 30 sure. If he was 25, he would be worth 70m, and I doubt Juve would be interested.

In life, one can't have everything.

If he helps Juve to win the CL next season, who the f*ck will care if he retires from football because he's 30 (which he won't since he physically performs better than most 25yo anyways).

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
You really don't like players who are not skillful :D
Juve should try to buy Pastore then, it would please Dostoevsky.

One of the most skilled players I watched. Would be fantastic to watch him playing his 9 games per season inbetween 50 injuries.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You really don't like players who are not skillful :D
I just wish we would buy a better DM. I liked both Emerson and Vieira btw. :D

Juve should try to buy Pastore then, it would please Dostoevsky.

One of the most skilled players I watched. Would be fantastic to watch him playing his 9 games per season inbetween 50 injuries.
He's incredibile talent but lacks end products. So he ends up being meh, I'd never consider him tbh.

Jun 6, 2015

You are probably right. Just look at Mandzukic who's a firm fan favorite around here now.

Apr 17, 2013
Impossible I must already endure this big shit in NT (thank you Deschamps), I can not see a whole season with a Juve shirt, impossible.

[video=twitter;741640499598131200]https://twitter.com/LinoTreize/status/741640499598131200/video/1[/video]

[video=twitter;743413629609979904]https://twitter.com/LinoTreize/status/743413629609979904[/video]

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
C'mon you seriously can't judge by that.. :D You can find 10-20 minute long videos of his good skills and defensive work as well. Still, even that doesn't say much, because I've seen good videos of Taddei.

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
I don't actually believe we're interested in this guy. Must be Raiola using us to promote his player. Can't us see us signing someone 29/30 unless they're proven world class. So no Matiudi and no N'zonzi. Beppe has done a great job each summer. Just relax and see how this plays out. I'm still burnt from the Pogba adidas video from last summer to care about anything this summer

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't actually believe we're interested in this guy. Must be Raiola using us to promote his player. Can't us see us signing someone 29/30 unless they're proven world class. So no Matiudi and no N'zonzi. Beppe has done a great job each summer. Just relax and see how this plays out. I'm still burnt from the Pogba adidas video from last summer to care about anything this summer
We tried to sign him last summer, why would one year later be different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)