Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Well we were robbed, we paid his agent fee
For all we know, and this is in fact very likely if you ask me, the arrangement Raiola had that netted him 20 % of the transfer fee, was part of the deal that took Pogba to Juventus in the first place. These 20 % was not "robbery" as those terms were not set this summer. They were always part of the arrangement. No other explanation makes any sense in my opinion, as Juve would not have paid the agent fee unless they absolutely had to. And when a company absolutely has to, it has to be contractual reasons for it. So those 20 % to Raiola had to have been part of the initial deal (in 2012).

In 2012, a highly sought after young midfielder did not want to renew with United. Juve saw an opportunity, Raiola saw an opportunity, and in the end both Raiola and Juve got what they wanted out of this, and Pogba as well. Wouldn't call that robbery.

The fact that we're dealing with Raiola again just confirms this, imo.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Official confirmation or gtfo.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Juventus are reportedly working to lower Blaise Matuidi’s asking price, emboldened by an agreement with the player.

The Bianconeri want the Paris Saint-Germain midfielder as a replacement for Paul Pogba, but the French side are demanding €40m, given that they don’t want to sell.

However, Tuttosport believes that Matuidi is keen to make the move to Turin, strengthening the Old Lady’s hand.

Therefore, agent Mino Raiola is working hard to lower the price in order to push the transfer through, as Juve have no intention of paying €40m.

Raiola has a good relationship with the Bianconeri, not least because he received a hefty commission as part of the €105m Pogba sale.

http://www.football-italia.net/90247/juventus-work-lower-matuidi-price

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I would love him here, though he has absolutely and surely no resale value and also for the price and wage what we are getting out of him is 3 prime years at most. Still it's better than a hernanes like signing that wouldnt improve our mid and in fact reduce its value.

I am convinced by his quality but not at the age and price, but im happy with the transfer, he will be a monster in serie A.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
For all we know, and this is in fact very likely if you ask me, the arrangement Raiola had that netted him 20 % of the transfer fee, was part of the deal that took Pogba to Juventus in the first place. These 20 % was not "robbery" as those terms were not set this summer. They were always part of the arrangement. No other explanation makes any sense in my opinion, as Juve would not have paid the agent fee unless they absolutely had to. And when a company absolutely has to, it has to be contractual reasons for it. So those 20 % to Raiola had to have been part of the initial deal (in 2012).

In 2012, a highly sought after young midfielder did not want to renew with United. Juve saw an opportunity, Raiola saw an opportunity, and in the end both Raiola and Juve got what they wanted out of this, and Pogba as well. Wouldn't call that robbery.

The way I see it as well.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

I don't think the percentage of the fee was set when we took on Pogba, I don't think any party at the time quite realised he would one day be this good?. Perhaps at a later contract extension but still I think it is an absurd amount to agree to

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Either Raiola owned 20 % of the player rights, or there was an agreement since 2012 (a written one or a gentleman's agreement) that this was to be the arrangement. Juve would never have just handed over 20 million out of pure generosity. It's an absurd idea.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Either Raiola owned 20 % of the player rights, or there was an agreement since 2012 (a written one or a gentleman's agreement) that this was to be the arrangement. Juve would never have just handed over 20 million out of pure generosity. It's an absurd idea.
:tup:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Next summer our squad will look something like this.

Buffon: 39
Neto: 28
Audero: 20

Barza: 36
Benatia: 30
Bonnucci: 30
Chilleni: 33
Licht: 33
Alves: 34
AS: 26
Rugani:23
Evra: 36

Marchisio: 31
Asa: 28
Pjanic: 27
Lemina: 23
Sturaro: 24
Matuidi: 30
Khedira: 30
Cuadrado: 29
Hernanes: 32

Higuain: 29
Manzu: 31
Dybala: 23
Pjaca: 22

Average squad: 29 years
Average starting 11: 30,75 years
Over 50 % of the squad over 30 years

Yes the age is clearly not a factor. Its even laughable to suggest such a thing. We will have the oldest squad and starting 11 among the top teams in europe, but our management knows something the others dont.There is no resale value of a 30 + year old, so when we need to replace Buffon, Barza, Alves, Licht, Chillieni, Evra Next summer or the year after that, who are we going to cash in on? But hey fuck resale value and planning for the future.
so we should have kept pogba & coman and when you selling your top players you can't replace a old world class talent with a young player who has got no exprience. in order to we can't buy young players and wait around till they grow into a top players if we really want to win the CL now.
At least we have a young player in every positions.
rugani 23 as defender
Lemina 23 as MF
Dybala and pjaca as striker.
our youth players are enough at least we just need to a MF plus a player like Cuadrado.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
this exactly. although it was 25% as far as i remember.
we basically never owned pogba. we owned 75% of him and when 100% of him got sold for 105m we pocketed our share and raiola took his.
and i´m more than happy that we made this deal instead of missing out on freaking pogba for free as EVERY SINGLE OTHER CLUB did.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Thats a fair and legitimate point. However something we will never really know is how we came to an agreement around pogba, how much exactly we were coerced, There were rumours that the deal was being stalled on the fact that we wanted utd to pay the commision etc, which would obviously lead to an increase to the overall transfer price. It just seems more than likely that despite contractual terms raiola played every bit sneaky and subjugating Juve to accept. You could argue that thats whats agents are, but lets face it his a whole different breed. Not a nice person to deal with but of course its not raiola, it should be us! We were the ones who agreed and gave to the demands and at the end bent backwards to buy the 'house' or pay most if not all of raiolas fees. Of course its all speculation and who knows how happy we actually were with the deal.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Colpo di scena! Domani si chiude.
Apparantly, Beppe and PSG representatives will have dinner tomorrow in Montecarlo and finalize the deal. Oh what wouldn't I give to sit at a table right next to them with you, listening in :heart:

I see one of us, after one drink too many, turning to them to ask: É FATTA?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Apparantly, Beppe and PSG representatives will have dinner tomorrow in Montecarlo and finalize the deal. Oh what wouldn't I give to sit at a table right next to them with you, listening in :heart:

I see one of us, after one drink too many, turning to them to ask: É FATTA?
Oh my God that would be beautiful, Jem, it really would be. Imagine how amazing that moment would be? And you know what his response would be?

:beppe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)