Blaise Matuidi - DM - PSG (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That you should stop posting in stupid forums and go do something serious with your life instead..
Do something serious with my life..............................

You mean, aside from being happily married for 15 years, making a six-figure salary working from home, and being the father of a 4 month old baby boy?

I'll see what I can do.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Come on folks, it's becoming incredibly retarded. Old in football terms is not the same as in real life. Matuidi isn't old by any means, but at one point we shouldn't only be stacking players aged 29 and beyond.

enzo

May 14, 2012

You mean, aside from being happily married for 15 years, making a six-figure salary working from home, and being the father of a 4 month old baby boy?

I'll see what I can do.
Ignore him, he is 79 and doesn't know what he is saying anymore.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
What a joke this post is. Keep distorting everything. Replacing Chiello and Barza with Rugani and Benatia which is pretty clearly the plan over the next year or two reduces that average age of our starters by 1.5 years. So it becomes 29.

You clearly don't understand, or are unwilling to understand how much our aging defensive line skews our average age. And how we've already started bringing in younger replacements, and how defensive players are by far the cheapest.

Continue please with nonsense about how we are too old, and how our management is oblivious to this.
You are correct offcourse.

Average age of the squad doesent effect the long term future of the club, as long as it is skewed towards the defense.
Earlier this summer you taught me, that resale value doesent matter as long as the player is good enough, and the price of a player doesent matter as long as we have the money. Afterall it not our money so who the hell cares.

I am learning so much about financial management of a football club from reading your posts.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Nah. Vidal had off-field issues our management seemed to have a problem with and other clubs seemed to be wary of, so there was only really one suitor for him that summer and we stupidly sold him too cheaply.

Our management seems to have bet on keeping Pogba for a couple years and fucked up there, as they really should have bet on Vidal who clearly loved this club and even wanted the number 10.

Biggest and really only big mistake Marotta has made was selling Vidal who imo would have stayed for 5 years easy if we offered him the right contract extension and the number 10 which he deserved.

A midfield trio of Khedira-Pjanic/Marchisio-Vidal would be amazing.
Im talking about the rationalizations here, this place is a psychoanalyst's wet dream, pun intended

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006

I'll see what I can do.
Firstly, it was supposed to be a joke. I am almost 29 myself. I have always been in this forum and I will always read it no matter how old I am.

However, the fact that you felt the need to reply to an unknown in a serious and angry way and list to him the achievements of your life should make you wonder if you're satisfied with what you have achieved.

The fact that you listed your salary before your child should scare you the most..

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Firstly, it was supposed to be a joke. I am almost 29 myself. I have always been in this forum and I will always read it no matter how old I am.

However, the fact that you felt the need to reply to an unknown in a seriously and angry way and list to him the achievements of your life should make you wonder if you're satisfied with what you have achieved.

The fact that you listed your salary before your child should scare you the most..
Stop, now

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

However, the fact that you felt the need to reply to an unknown in a seriously and angry way and list to him the achievements of your life should make you wonder if you're satisfied with what you have achieved.

Far beyond satisfied. Never better, actually. And for what it's worth, those items were listed in order of time of achievement, not in order of importance.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I am glad then. Really glad. Honestly..

Did I say something bad?
It's all good.

When there is someone out of the blue with whom I very rarely interact with, comes out with a quote like that, I don't know whether to take it as a joke or not. If it is with someone that I have regular contact with, then yeah, I would have seen it as such. I apologize if I have caused any unnecessary drama

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I'm 46, soon to be 47 in a few weeks. What does that tell you
Was about to say that you're awesome, but then this discussion started. :lol:

That you should stop posting in stupid forums and go do something serious with your life instead..

I'll see what I can do.

However, the fact that you felt the need to reply to an unknown in a serious and angry way and list to him the achievements of your life should make you wonder if you're satisfied with what you have achieved.

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!

Far beyond satisfied. Never better, actually. And for what it's worth, those items were listed in order of time of achievement, not in order of importance.
Please continue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)